Kuhlis and sailfins and otos, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
So I'm uh... I'm a bad aquarist. I just bought six kuhlis, five otos (those two groups were planned) and a pair of marbled sailfin plecos (hadn't been planned.) I had a coupon for 50% off all fish at an LFS, and I couldn't resist.

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
You are naughty! You forgot to post pics

Congratulations! I'm curious to find out where you're going to house the sailfins. I've done that one myself, but I only bought one. Aren't they so cute, though? It's not your fault. They're hard to resist

OP
sirdarksol

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You are naughty! You forgot to post pics

Congratulations! I'm curious to find out where you're going to house the sailfins. I've done that one myself, but I only bought one. Aren't they so cute, though? It's not your fault. They're hard to resist
The sailfins will be in my 90g. They top out at 12", and the 90g is pretty lightly stocked. I'll have to add some more filtration, and will likely upgrade their tank eventually, but they'll still have plenty of space to swim around in.

OP
sirdarksol

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sounds like you have the whole thing figured out.

Nice! It took me several posts on Fishlore to figure out how I was going to provide for mine.
I've been trying to figure out if I could keep another, slightly larger kind of pleco for quite awhile, so I had a pretty good idea of what my tank could handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom