Kuhlis and sailfins and otos, oh my!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sirdarksol, Apr 18, 2010.

1. sirdarksolFishlore LegendMember

So I'm uh... I'm a bad aquarist. I just bought six kuhlis, five otos (those two groups were planned) and a pair of marbled sailfin plecos (hadn't been planned.) I had a coupon for 50% off all fish at an LFS, and I couldn't resist.

2. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

You are naughty! You forgot to post pics:)

Congratulations! I'm curious to find out where you're going to house the sailfins. I've done that one myself, but I only bought one. Aren't they so cute, though? It's not your fault. They're hard to resist:;banaman

3. trailblazer295Well Known MemberMember

They can be the first fish in Tank #4 :)

4. sirdarksolFishlore LegendMember

The sailfins will be in my 90g. They top out at 12", and the 90g is pretty lightly stocked. I'll have to add some more filtration, and will likely upgrade their tank eventually, but they'll still have plenty of space to swim around in.

5. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Sounds like you have the whole thing figured out.

Nice! It took me several posts on Fishlore to figure out how I was going to provide for mine.

6. sirdarksolFishlore LegendMember

I've been trying to figure out if I could keep another, slightly larger kind of pleco for quite awhile, so I had a pretty good idea of what my tank could handle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice