Kuhli's and Cories

Gamer
I would like to buy 4 of these beautiful fish. I would be adding them to my 29 gallon which is about to have sand substrate and a few hiding places. I'm just wondering how they would do on the bottom of the tank with my 4 corydoras who are always there. Cories are peaceful but I've read kuhli's can be semi-aggressive so I'm just wondering if it might be a problem.

Butterfly
They should be fine as long as there are enough hiding places for all. Never knew kuhlis could be aggressive ????????
Carol

Gamer
Thanks. I will have enough hiding places for them. And I must have been misinformed on the semi-aggression.

Butterfly
My kuhlis would squabble among them selves for shrimp pellets but not as in fighting, just rolling around in the sand they don't have anything to hurt anybody with(no spines or teeth)
Have I shown you this pic before?

Sabi
My kuhlis would squabble among them selves for shrimp pellets but not as in fighting, just rolling around in the sand they don't have anything to hurt anybody with(no spines or teeth)
Have I shown you this pic before?

Oooh Carol! Its so nice to see them out and eating!

Gamer
Yes, you did show me before but I do not mind seeing them again! I hope I can find some black ones. The striped ones are easy to find around here but I rarely see them in black. I think they'd look brilliant in my sand especially around my white cories.

Butterfly
Yes, you did show me before but I do not mind seeing them again! I hope I can find some black ones. The striped ones are easy to find around here but I rarely see them in black. I think they'd look brilliant in my sand especially around my white cories.
Yes they would be perfect with your white cories
So this is the kind you have ? cool! I love the way they hang out in the plants.
Carol

Gamer
Yup Butterfly. Those are the ones I see all around here. I don't have any yet, I am getting them tomorrow-ish. Like 4 or 5. I hope to find a few black ones as well as striped ones.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Crafty Cichlid
Replies
Views
Robmtl
Replies
Views
Armypro
Replies
Views