Kriblets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well my little kriblets are getting big now, I think they were born mid march or something. I forget now and I don't have the patience to scan back through my posts. They are about an inch long now and looking very krib like. I can even see them flaring at each other establishing their baby territories. lol

They are in a 10 gallon now (7 of them) and I think tomorrow I'm going to put them into a 20 Gallon and just move all the stuff over. (sponge filters, heater etc.) Thinking about putting some gravel in their too, they haven't had that yet. And maybe making a bunch of little krib caves. Just rambling a bit.

Joe

OP
Treefork

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wish you were closer I would trade you some fry to mix up my gene pool a bit. One of my seven is much lighter than the others. I'm curious to see if it's just because of being more submissive or if he/she is just a really pale colored krib.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What?!? No pics!?!

Good for you! I lost my first batch of krib fry. They became free swimming and the parents ate them within a few days of that. Oh well, back to the spawning cave.....

OP
Treefork

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'll get some shots of them later when I have them all in the transfer case. I got one of those little dip containers that they use at the petstore to put your fish in before they bag 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 68 67.3%

Top Bottom