Krib Fry

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How exciting! How long do you keep yours with their parents? That didn't look like a typical grow out tank to me.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Mine stay with their parents for three weeks then go to a 20g grow out tank. Then at six weeks or so they go to the 29 which is what is in the video.
This is what the 20g looks like. Lots of algae, hiding places and bare bottom so I can keep all the excess food vacuumed up and do good water changes.
Carol

Attachments

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for sharing. My fry will be just about 6 weeks when we leave for vacation for 10 days, so I've decided just to leave them in the 30 with their parents and let nature takes its course. If I'm meant to have young ones, they'll be there when we return from vacation.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for sharing. My fry will be just about 6 weeks when we leave for vacation for 10 days, so I've decided just to leave them in the 30 with their parents and let nature takes its course. If I'm meant to have young ones, they'll be there when we return from vacation.
Sounds good. They should be fine
carol

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aw, look at the little cuties! How precious! Thanks for posting the vid, Carol!
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm still playing with the camera and they were the perfect subject as they are just sure somebody has to be going to feed their poor starving bellies LOL and of course I do so they rise up all over the water column.
Carol

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks They are really responsive to attention now
carol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom