Krib Fry

Butterfly

This is a not very good video of my 8 week old Krib fry

LyndaB

How exciting! How long do you keep yours with their parents? That didn't look like a typical grow out tank to me.

Chris123

Cute!

They look like minI versions of kribs

Thanks for sharing

Chris

Lucy

Great video Carol. They're really cute!

Butterfly

Mine stay with their parents for three weeks then go to a 20 gallon grow out tank. Then at six weeks or so they go to the 29 which is what is in the video.
This is what the 20 gallon looks like. Lots of algae, hiding places and bare bottom so I can keep all the excess food vacuumed up and do good water changes.
Carol

Attachments

LyndaB

Thanks for sharing. My fry will be just about 6 weeks when we leave for vacation for 10 days, so I've decided just to leave them in the 30 with their parents and let nature takes its course. If I'm meant to have young ones, they'll be there when we return from vacation.

Butterfly

LyndaB said:
Thanks for sharing. My fry will be just about 6 weeks when we leave for vacation for 10 days, so I've decided just to leave them in the 30 with their parents and let nature takes its course. If I'm meant to have young ones, they'll be there when we return from vacation.
Sounds good. They should be fine
carol

bolivianbaby

Aw, look at the little cuties! How precious! Thanks for posting the vid, Carol!

Butterfly

bolivianbaby said:
Aw, look at the little cuties! How precious! Thanks for posting the vid, Carol!
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm still playing with the camera and they were the perfect subject as they are just sure somebody has to be going to feed their poor starving bellies LOL and of course I do so they rise up all over the water column.
Carol

Aquarist

Hello Carol,

Beautiful tank and fish Good job on the video!

Ken

Butterfly

Thanks Ken

Jrobber

Congratulations on the fry! They look great.

ayelie

Oh what cute babies.

Great vid. Thanks for letting us see it.

Shawnie

great vid! and they are just adorable!

Butterfly

Thanks They are really responsive to attention now
carol

CHoffman

Beautiful babies Carol!!

Top Bottom