Koi Betta Breeding Journal - Page 8

  • Thread starter Guanchy
  • Start date
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #281

Guanchy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,795
  • #282

Geoff

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,347
Wow, nice job! Those fish are just stunning.
 
  • #283

ETNsilverstar

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,130
I think B1 is my favorite. Pretty sure it's the same one from some other pics that I thought was cool, since the eye looks like it's 1/2 blue, 1/2 black.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #284

Guanchy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,795
Geoff said:
Wow, nice job! Those fish are just stunning.
ETNsilverstar said:
I think B1 is my favorite. Pretty sure it's the same one from some other pics that I thought was cool, since the eye looks like it's 1/2 blue, 1/2 black.
Thank you guys
 
  • #285

Cherie G

Well Known
Member
Messages
679
Wow! what amazing looking fish! I don't think I can pick a favorite they are all so gorgeous. Nice work & thanks for sharing!
 
  • #286

JLeeM

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,958
I found the perfect female for your breeding program.
IMG_20190612_101300612.jpg
 
  • #287

e_watson09

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
4,565
Wow! I have never been a koI betta fan but I think this thread and tiger may have changed my mind! Amazing thread! Thank you for sharing your journey!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #288

Guanchy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,795
Cherie G said:
Wow! what amazing looking fish! I don't think I can pick a favorite they are all so gorgeous. Nice work & thanks for sharing!
e_watson09 said:
Wow! I have never been a koI betta fan but I think this thread and tiger may have changed my mind! Amazing thread! Thank you for sharing your journey!
thank you guys! and yes Tiger is quiet a beautiful fish.

JLeeM said:
I found the perfect female for your breeding program.
IMG_20190612_101300612.jpg
lovely girl! one of tiger's daughter and son looked just like him, the same yellow and black koI pattern. I might use them for my next breeding project.

Quick Update: I know a lot of you were wanting to buy some but with my new job I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to update this thread and set up a new thread selling the fish.

Now I only have a few left, must have been sold already to people locally.
 
  • #289

jenmur

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
8,703
I’m interested. I just found out about this thread
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #290

Guanchy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,795
jenmur said:
I’m interested. I just found out about this thread

quick update: I know a lot of people requested some of the babies but unfortunately at this time I only have 2 left which I decided to keep. Found homes for all of them. and great news! I'm officially a great grandfather! lol one of the babies that I gave to a friend he bred him with his female! lol

starting a new breeding project soon with the two babies from this batch! you guys can follow it here:

Bettas Breeding Project (second Generation)
 
Top Bottom