Koi Betta Breeding Journal - Page 8

ETNsilverstar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I think B1 is my favorite. Pretty sure it's the same one from some other pics that I thought was cool, since the eye looks like it's 1/2 blue, 1/2 black.

OP
Guanchy

Guanchy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Geoff said:
Wow, nice job! Those fish are just stunning.
ETNsilverstar said:
I think B1 is my favorite. Pretty sure it's the same one from some other pics that I thought was cool, since the eye looks like it's 1/2 blue, 1/2 black.
Thank you guys

Cherie G

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Wow! what amazing looking fish! I don't think I can pick a favorite they are all so gorgeous. Nice work & thanks for sharing!

e_watson09

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow! I have never been a koI betta fan but I think this thread and tiger may have changed my mind! Amazing thread! Thank you for sharing your journey!

OP
Guanchy

Guanchy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Cherie G said:
Wow! what amazing looking fish! I don't think I can pick a favorite they are all so gorgeous. Nice work & thanks for sharing!
e_watson09 said:
Wow! I have never been a koI betta fan but I think this thread and tiger may have changed my mind! Amazing thread! Thank you for sharing your journey!
thank you guys! and yes Tiger is quiet a beautiful fish.

JLeeM said:
I found the perfect female for your breeding program.
IMG_20190612_101300612.jpg
lovely girl! one of tiger's daughter and son looked just like him, the same yellow and black koI pattern. I might use them for my next breeding project.

Quick Update: I know a lot of you were wanting to buy some but with my new job I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to update this thread and set up a new thread selling the fish.

Now I only have a few left, must have been sold already to people locally.

OP
Guanchy

Guanchy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
jenmur said:
I’m interested. I just found out about this thread

quick update: I know a lot of people requested some of the babies but unfortunately at this time I only have 2 left which I decided to keep. Found homes for all of them. and great news! I'm officially a great grandfather! lol one of the babies that I gave to a friend he bred him with his female! lol

starting a new breeding project soon with the two babies from this batch! you guys can follow it here:

Bettas Breeding Project (second Generation)

New Threads