Kiwi Coming By To Mooch Info

Nerium

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm from New Zealand and have been wandering through the forums on and off finding fish info for a while! I sort of accidentally ended up with a goldfish about ... geez, maybe 5 years ago now? And things spiraled from there haha. I have a big ol' goldfish tank now and a 'littlefish' tank with white clouds and danios and live plants (new for me, haha!) .... I would have been able to say I had three goldfish but SOMEBODY went onto an online auction site at a weak moment and SOMEBODY felt sorry for two pairs of goldies in tiny death tanks ... now my main tank has an extra fish, my bedroom has an extra tank, and there's a rogue common chomping algae and mosquito larvae in a water trough outside while I toss up between making a pond or just rehoming. W H O O P S

(It's pond advice I'm gonna be after particularly at the moment ... trying to figure out if I can make a solar pump workable somehow! )

aussieJJDude

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to the board! I know what you mean, you start with one and you end up with 10 in no time!

Nerium

Reaction score
Thanks! God dont I know it, I got over excited and had too many when I started so I was so pleased to be down to three ... a nice manageable number to go thru uni with, all fitting in the same tank ... AND THEN

Not to mention after finding out I might get a 150 litre and stand back from a friend I started daydreaming about how to use it and now I have concrete goals to upgrade the danio and minnow tank and add rosy barbs and peppered cories ... it will have to wait a few years but I still find myself window shopping in pet stores! It's too addictive ...

RiRi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I’m glad fish are taking over everyone else’s lives and not just mine it’s spiraling out of control very quickly! (I’m a good way!)

Rian

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom