kinda related

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
Well it turns out dogs love betta food too. I was feeding julian when my hand slipped and I spilt most of the betta food, within 5mins my dog comes over to clean up my mistake Even now he is still hunting the area for more pellets.

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
I would keep a close eye on your dog. I most likely won't hurt him, but I would just watch him still. Whenever my dogs have something they never had before I always keep an eye on them because you just never know. Natalie

OneMom

Reaction score
One time I forgot to put the top on the fish food. My dog was going crazy by that table & I didn't know why. Later that afternoon I found her with the bottle in her mouth, trying to eat as much as she could gobble down!

She never got sick, but she does have a cast-iron tummy!

AesSedai

Reaction score
My cat Tess drank some of the conditioned! water I had ready in a bucket. She laid around a few days and lost her voice a lil. Wasn't good. I cover it now, loosely, and close my office door when I leave the room. 1 more day and she would have had to go to the vet I think. Her immune system took care of it but was scary for a couple days.

I make her her own bucket of water now too so when she's in here with me, she has her own and she's left Zen's alone so far. Got her some cat grass too and feed it to her in here cause she smells the brine shrimp being fed to Zen, lol. It's something she's never had before so it's a treat for her.

New Threads