Kickboxing!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samzter1411, Dec 15, 2012.

1. S

Samzter1411 New Member Member

Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else on this site does kickboxing and what belt they are? I'm 13 and currently brown belt. Hopefully there is some kick boxers out there!

2. Shine

Shine Well Known Member Member

My club does not do belt ranks for kickboxing; you are either a beginner... or you are good enough to join the 'fighters club' and do some real sparing. And eventually be encouraged to enter competitions, whether those are 'light contact' or ring fights depending on ability.

3. OP
    OP
    S

Samzter1411 New Member Member

I do sparring and have done a competition. Good fun! At least someone else out there does kickboxing!

4. psalm18.2

psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

I'd love to do for exercise, but not sure if I'm fit enough. (Old back injuries etc)

5. Tigress Hill

Tigress Hill Well Known Member Member

I am 14 & did kickboxing for two years (non-ranked); enjoyed it thoroughly! Occasionally I do it for the sake of exercise, but as I am currently doing both Seibukan karate and Brazilian Jujitsu I have not done it in a while. Good to know of other martial artists on the forum!;)

6. Mer-max

Mer-max Well Known Member Member

I did Mma up until I got married. Lotsa fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice