Key West Aquarium

ValerieAdams
So on vacation, pretty much every year, I drag my family to an aquarium. This year, it happened to be in Key West, Florida. I was kind of in horror when I saw what was going on there. Anyway, I'm just going to share some pictures are spare you the details (although you may see some of the horrors)
2018-06-19 16.19.23.jpg
2018-06-19 16.19.36.jpg
2018-06-19 16.19.49.jpg
2018-06-19 16.22.55.jpg
2018-06-19 16.43.35-1.jpg

Smalltownfishfriend
I am kinda dumb.. lol can I ask what the problem was??

ValerieAdams
I am kinda dumb.. lol can I ask what the problem was??
Not dumb! The pictures don't necessarily show it, I was just showing what pictures I had. But they had a sea turtle in a shallow pool type thing with not much swimming room, same thing with about 8 sharks. There were some other tanks that were just very small. Not to mention the "petting zoo" type pool they had going on.

Smalltownfishfriend
Not dumb! The pictures don't necessarily show it, I was just showing what pictures I had. But they had a sea turtle in a shallow pool type thing with not much swimming room, same thing with about 8 sharks. There were some other tanks that were just very small. Not to mention the "petting zoo" type pool they had going on.
I see that now!!! Yea.. poor turtle!!!

75g Discus Tank
I remember the nurse shark pool!

I fed them once. They have been trained to only eat food in a half circle all crowded up at the side of the wall.

When I did it, they let us just grab the food and drop it in.

ValerieAdams
I remember the nurse shark pool!

I fed them once. They have been trained to only eat food in a half circle all crowded up at the side of the wall.

When I did it, they let us just grab the food and drop it in.
My brother got to feed them, they feed them with tongs now but it's the same thing pretty much. They also had two other sharks in there but I can't remember what kind they were.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Kjeldsen
Replies
Views
Danjamesdixon
Replies
Views
Aquaphobia
Replies