Key Hole For 29g

sullivanbay94

Just wondering how many Keyholes would be comfortable in a 29G, they would be kept with neons and 2 apistos (not a breeding pair)

Also what everyone's experience with keyholes has been like? interesting to watch?

DarkOne

They're awesome, peaceful fish but they will eat your neons (assuming tetras?) when they get bigger. I personally wouldn't put them in anything less than a 40b as they get up to 4" or larger.

sullivanbay94

DarkOne said:
They're awesome, peaceful fish but they will eat your neons (assuming tetras?) when they get bigger. I personally wouldn't put them in anything less than a 40b as they get up to 4" or larger.
40 pound meaning?

DarkOne

40 gallon breeder tank.

DoubleDutch

DarkOne said:
They won't eat neons but a 29G is to small.
Didn't you ask this before?

sullivanbay94

DoubleDutch said:
They won't eat neons but a 29G is to small.
Didn't you ask this before?
No I have been looking into cichlids for a while but just found out about keyholes not long ago, this is my first post about them

DoubleDutch

sullivanbay94 said:
No I have been looking into cichlids for a while but just found out about keyholes not long ago, this is my first post about them
ok. Look voor Laetacara curviceps or dorsigera for a 29G

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom