Ken's Wriggley saying goodbye

1. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

To his roomate he hates :;swlslol....I'm boxing the little man up and will be shipping him today...I hope all goes well on his winter journey....I'm going to miss his handsome crystal blue eyes..:;group

Attached Files:

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's a great pic, MM! We'll be sending our best fishy wishes that he makes it to Ken safe and sound:;hug2

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

godspeed mr wriggley!!!!!!! we all will be waiting patiently!
    faboo pics as always..MM

4. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

lol, that's too cute!

5. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Safe Journey little guy!!!. He is handsome as can be!! But I just think that is toooo hilarious. "saying good buy to his roommate that he hates" :;laughing Good thing he has a great home waiting for him!!

6. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Ooh, can't wait for Ken's "after" pics! He knows how much we want the pics, so he can't not post them. Love those little eyes, safe journey little man, look at those colours :jawdrop:

7. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Oooh... bu bye handsome! See you flaring at your new da at the other end of the road :p

8. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Figured I'd share the whole bagging/packing process with everyone since this is Ken's 1st time shipping a fish...

Here is is VERY unhappy about me bagging him..You can see him pouting lol The next photo is double bagged for extra protection against the bag rupturing...

Attached Files:

9. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

hee hee he is gonna be very well informed about his new baby fish :giggle:
    I like hearing about the shipping process since my next one will probably be shipped from a breeder and it's so interesting to see how it goes. I never even thought about the shipping process before I started fishkeeping, so the more info the better, looking forward to all of this post MM...

10. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

EXTREMELY unhappy going into the 2nd bag lol

Attached Files:

11. jgon_ Well Known Member Member

Hahaha, the way the image is distorted in that pic, he looks like a mix between a MyLittlePony and a beluga whale. :;cr

12. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

awwwwwwww wriggley!!! you just wait until you see your new home!!!!!!! and chef's cooking is to die for!!!!!!!!! I wish I was going with you :)

13. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing

14. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

I second that :;laughing, I had a little giggle at my desk cause it's so true!!

15. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks MM! My boy is coming home!!!!!!!:happy0034: lol Great photos as always. I'll keep you posted. :happy0064:
    Ken

16. Diggly Well Known Member Member

haha he finally gave in to the urges then!

17. lorabell Well Known Member Member

WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! AND YIPPEE!!!!! Kens gettin a BETTA!!!!!!!! I hope all goes well..and I just know he will love his new home!!!!!!!

18. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

His brother is praying for him....have a good trip little buddy!!!

19. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Hurry Wriggley Daddy has a beautiful tank waiting for you!! :party0011:
    Have a safe trip!

20. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks everyone! I won't be leaving the house until he arrives. I did some :;giftshopping for him yesterday. I bought him another tiny plant, a tiny vacuum, I got lucky and found 2 Japanese Marimo Balls!:jawdrop: I snatched them right up. I asked the store clerk to please order some more and she said she would. Too, I bought him the frozen blood worms, frozen brine shrimp (Hikari brands)(bio encapsulated, I had to look that up) and some pellets.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts!
    Ken