Keeping Occupied

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well they pulled the picc line out of my arm yesterday so iv antibiotics are over with. Wife and kids went to dorney park. Waiting for the local bar to open and celebrate. The other ones closed for the fair I guess.

So whats everyone else up to on this Friday late afternoon?

Basil

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yay for you!!
Today is my day off and it corresponded to the LFS an hour north of me getting platinum green tiger barbs back in stock. Just got back and am acclimating them plus 3 regular ones to the quarantine tank.
Hrmpff. My picture won’t load.

Cherie G

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Just got home from a trip to the zoo, had lunch and a flight of beer with the hubby and then came home to find that my new plants had arrived so I am prepping them to go into my aquariums. It was almost like Christmas!

ystrout

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
A few more hours at work!

My fiancé is on heading for her bachelorette party weekend so I'll have the apartment to myself. The airshow is coming to San Diego so I'll probably go to that and go surfing this weekend. And of course, water changes.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
3 drinks deep. Good drinks. Cheese burger was good still working on fries.

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Packed for an overseas trip, and now settling down for a drink while the wife makes dinner.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ystrout said:

My fiancé is on heading for her bachelorette party weekend so I'll have the apartment to myself. The airshow is coming to San Diego so I'll probably go to that and go surfing this weekend. And of course, water changes.
Well hurry up. You have some catching up to do. 5 now.

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ystrout said:

Work is a four letter word these days. I do love to see the Blues fly, but these days I don't go to the airshows. I got tired of dealing with the traffic at the end of the day. When I still had my boat I would take friends out on the bay on their practice days, then over to the key for lunch and a cold one.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
max h said:
Work is a four letter word these days. I do love to see the Blues fly, but these days I don't go to the airshows. I got tired of dealing with the traffic at the end of the day. When I still had my boat I would take friends out on the bay on their practice days, then over to the key for lunch and a cold one.
A cold one? Lol. I dont drinl much but drunk me drinks A lot.

ystrout

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
max h said:
A lot of people agree with you. Right outside Miramar, there are tons of people parked on the side of the road watching everything from a mile away so they don't have to deal with the ruthless traffic trying to get off the base.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ystrout said:
A lot of people agree with you. Right outside Miramar, there are tons of people parked on the side of the road watching everything from a mile away so they don't have to deal with the ruthless traffic trying to get off the base.
Yea you dont park onbase. Takes what 45 minutes to get a car off base and 5 minutes to walk?

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cheers David !
Enjoy your Friday night !

I live at the end of a run way ..You people go to shows huh??:p lol ..
Seriously the back in the day the Blue angels used to come to Schenectady airport and we would watch them turn on practice days out in Saratoga ..Next county !

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
coralbandit said:
Cheers David !
Enjoy your Friday night !

I live at the end of a run way ..You people go to shows huh??:p lol ..
Seriously the back in the day the Blue angels used to come to Schenectady airport and we would watch them turn on practice days out in Saratoga ..Next county !
I live in the middle of nowhere. The best we get is a10's at tree top level shaking the house.

Ok is it wrong to hit on an older lady when your married.

Basil

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
david1978 said:
I live in the middle of nowhere. The best we get is a10's at tree top level shaking the house.

Ok is it wrong to hit on an older lady when your married.
David! Please be careful...on several levels! :wacky:
I do agree though, that living in the middle of nowhere does have its advantages. :D

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Basil said:
David! Please be careful...on several levels! :wacky:
I do agree though, that living in the middle of nowhere does have its advantages. :D
Eh its 2 miles from my house on a dead end road. Whats the worst that can happen?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom