Kanaplex And Furan 2

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Mixing the two gives you aquatronics spectrogram. A product that worked very well with Popeye. I was so unhappy when I couldn’t get aquatronics anymore. Luckily the ingredients were readily available. You having popeye trouble?

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes, I almost messaged you earlier. I can’t get it to go away in my black moor. She got a scrape during courting and it has not gone away.

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks. I have now added both the Kanaplex and Furan-2. Sometimes I just feel like I bother you too much. Thanks for the info., my friend!

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gypsy13 said:
For Jupe?
Watch him closely. It seems like it’s been long enough. And if he’s getting worse again, this combo may be the answer. Poor Jupe.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
2211Nighthawk said:
Yep. I got slack on water changes cause the last few days have been a gong show.
I understand believe me. I’m feeling kinda lost here myself. I can hear ponds, aquariums and ferals screaming for attention. Just do your best. Sometimes, even though we love them, they have to take a back seat. After all, if you don’t take care of you, they’ll be lost for sure. Jupe has held on this long. He’s stubborn. Gotta love that in a being.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom