Kals Tanks ( Video ) - Page 2

kallililly1973

Here’s a nice pic I got of my big happy belly Otto cats in my 55... there are 5 ...bonus points for finding #5... hint look north of the photobombing guppies

Gizmo1

Love it .

TWiG87

I love how they are all heavily planted. Gives a nice natural feel

kallililly1973

The pic does it no justice but was really liking the way my 8.8 pea puffer tank was looking this morning after a 75%’er last night

Gizmo1

kallililly1973 said:
The pic does it no justice but was really liking the way my 8.8 pea puffer tank was looking this morning after a 75%’er last night
Love it

kallililly1973

Here are a couple pics of what I use when I do my WC’s on my 5.5 gallon tanks

kymob

kallililly1973 said:
Here is a quick videos of my 7 tanks hope everyone enjoys ( sorry for the tv noise still learning how to do the youtube thing mattgirl A201 DoubleDutch coralbandit !!!
WOW your tanks look amazing!!!!!. Plaeess hare your secrets. Do you use CO2? What substrate? What lighting. I want my tanks to be just like yours.

kymob

I also need to buy nee plants are you still selling them.. i just set up 2 more tanks 20 long and a 10 Rae yo selling any more lints

StarGirl

Private message

kallililly1973

Check the envelope in the top right of your screen i sent you a PM ( private message )

kymob

kallililly1973 said:
Check the envelope in the top right of your screen i sent you a PM ( private message )
So
Hi sorry had to make dinner for the family.. These are my thoughts. Because I really need to buy a bunch 20 gallon and 10 gallon tanks need to fill maybe I should wait until you have more of a variety of plants at the same time so I can save on the shipping cost? Or how would the shipping work. Is it flat shipping $8.30 regardless of how many plants I get. Thanks

kallililly1973

yes 8.30 flat rate

kymob

Ok great so when will other plants be ready?

kallililly1973

I'de rather discuss in the private message

kallililly1973

Here is my attempt at a dirted fish bowl. It’s an exploded view of the dirt and sand layers and just tiny clippings. Enjoy!

kallililly1973

Added a few plants to my tanks yesterday thanks to Demeter s nicely shipped healthy plants! Now I’m reallllly out of room for plants

StarGirl

kallililly1973 said:
Added a few plants to my tanks yesterday thanks to Demeter s nicely shipped healthy plants! Now I’m reallllly out of room for plants
Good thing you got more coming huh?

kallililly1973

Thanks to StarGirl15 for yet more vals.. Thanks!!!

Basil

Not to hijack you thread kali, but how do you all get your vals to propagate? Mine grow but never send runners. I need to buy some more!

StarGirl

kallililly1973 said:
Thanks to StarGirl15 for yet more vals.. Thanks!!!
Haha mine are much longer! Did you like the reallllly long one?
Basil said:
Not to hijack you thread kali, but how do you all get your vals to propagate? Mine grow but never send runners. I need to buy some more!
I dont know if they like gravel better for sure but they are doing so much better in the gravel than the sand. In my tanks anyway! I just planted them and they took off.

kallililly1973

Basil said:
This my first time having them so i'm hoping they do well in the sand. I'll add some root tabs around em when i do my WC.
StarGirl15 Yea they were all amazing looking. I read they can get to 6 feet... gonna need another tank soon but it'll only b for plants

kallililly1973

Basil said:
I'll have some for sale soon

StarGirl

kallililly1973 said:
This my first time having them so i'm hoping they do well in the sand. I'll add some root tabs around em when i do my WC.
StarGirl15 Yea they were all amazing looking. I read they can get to 6 feet... gonna need another tank soon but it'll only b for plants
That one was half way across almost. They are slow starters then they will be running everywhere.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom