Kals Tanks ( Video )

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Here is a quick videos of my 7 tanks hope everyone enjoys ( sorry for the tv noise still learning how to do the youtube thing :) mattgirl A201 DoubleDutch coralbandit !!!

Routhinator

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Very nice, and very well planted tanks. Your fish look comfortable in them.

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'de like to use this thread as progressive video shoots. They could be of my tanks and possibly a slow motion shot of big jetty seeing something at the back of the yard :) Enjoy!!
Here is my old guy still trooping along. He has since become less active but still a champ!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Newest addition to the Barb tank!
Edit Basil ... here are a couple vids of the barbs n the rest of my tanks :).. oh and my newest addition an albino bristlenose pleco

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Canaculus ... even a short video of big jetty in slow motion Hahahaha.. has to sneak him in somewhere:)

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome! I wish I could have a tank with plants :(. Both of my current tanks have critters in them that would devour the plants (turtles and fiddler crabs).

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Canaculus said:
Absolutely awesome! I wish I could have a tank with plants :(. Both of my current tanks have critters in them that would devour the plants (turtles and fiddler crabs).
Sounds like it’s time for a planted tank build :)

Basil

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Cute addition! I love the colors Plecos come in now. I haven’t added any cause I’m afraid of their ability to produce copious poop lol!
The barbs look great!
I’m hoping to be putting some platinum green TBs in quarantine tomorrow.
The fish store north of me got them back in. I’ve missed them twice. Fingers crossed they look healthy!

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
kallililly1973 said:
Sounds like it’s time for a planted tank build :)
I wish. I would have probably way more than 2 tanks but theres no room in my house. I'm trying to buy my brothers 20 gallon off him but he won't sell. It has 3 plastic plants in it, blue gravel, a small bridge decoration, a temple thingy, and the hood lights don't work. The only occupant is a 4 inch red-tailed shark, which is too big to fit in either of the decorations so he has no hiding spot. I tried telling my brother it isn't a very good habitat but he's like "it'll be fine". I told him he needs to get more plants (real one's) but he said then the shark would just hide all the time :shifty:.

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow awesome planted tanks! They all look so healthy!

Basil, smaller sized plecos aren't that bad. The bio filter processes as much ammonia to nitrate (indirectly) as surface area allows. If you have enough, (like a reg filter amount) it will deal with a pleco. I just wouldn't put a smaller pleco like BN in anything smaller than 30 gallons. I have 3 full grown adults in my 90 gallon. Love them!

mattgirl

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't know how I managed to miss this thread. Great videos of some awesome tanks. :)

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
mattgirl said:
I don't know how I managed to miss this thread. Great videos of some awesome tanks. :)
Thanks so much :)

grenseal

Reaction score

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started

MoeTetrasMoeProblemz

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wonderful tanks!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Added a small piece of driftwood to the puffers 8.8 and really tannin’ed up the water hard to tell in the pic but still very nice... also added a larger size piece to my 55 wasn’t easy finagling it through the plants so it’s kind of sittin in a random spot till I do a big trimming and I also have another good size piece to add to the 55 after a big trim job

Attachments

MoeTetrasMoeProblemz

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
kallililly1973 said:
Added a small piece of driftwood to the puffers 8.8 and really tannin’ed up the water hard to tell in the pic but still very nice... also added a larger size piece to my 55 wasn’t easy finagling it through the plants so it’s kind of sittin in a random spot till I do a big trimming and I also have another good size piece to add to the 55 after a big trim job
Nice tank kalli, always looking wild!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
A new quick video of the 55 looking alive with a minor revamp of the driftwood and plants. Enjoy!!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started

tuffcookie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!