Juvenile To Adult :-)

Mahleah

Howdy, All!

We live in a very landlocked state and very few people near us have saltwater fish. (Our LFS is an hour away and in a different state.) I went into work the other day and announced that our Chocolate Tang is finally changing from her juvenile appearance to her adult beauty. I got deer-in-the-headlights looks from all of my co-workers. One questioningly said, "Yay?" Another said they didn't know Tang was sold in a chocolate flavor. (Insert eyeroll here.)

Needless to say, no one shared in my joy. So, I decided to share it with all of you. Our Chocolate Tang, who was all yellow with brown accents, now has a beautiful light blue face and fins. I love her yellow color, but her adult colors will be gorgeous as well. Thanks for letting me share my fish joys with you. I have included a before picture and a current picture. Have a great weekend!

Harlee

They’re so cute !!

Jesterrace

Beautiful. If Memory serves me correctly that is also known as the Lemon Peel Mimic Tang, right? That was high on my list until I realized it would get too big for my 90 gallon tank. They are generally among the better behaved Tangs, which is a big plus since Tangs can be first class aggressive jerks (found that out the hard way after a bad experience with my Yellow Tang).

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom