Want To Sell Juvenile platys

Ghelfaire

I have a bunch of juvenile platys. Looking to sell all my males so they are all 3-5 months old. $1 each.
I have: 2 "orange dalmatian"
1 "black"
1 "tuxedo"
I also have an adult female gold dust who is being beaten up by her tankmates that I would like to rehome for her safety. Her fins are a bit torn but she's otherwise healthy.

Will also trade for black neon tetras. I already have a school so they won't be alone.

Not willing to ship. I've never done that before and I want the fish to be safe.

FishGirl115

Those are nice fish, but I don't think you'll be able to get much interest in here if you don't ship. I'd recommend selling them to your lfs or Craigslist in your area

Ghelfaire

FishGirl115 said:
Those are nice fish, but I don't think you'll be able to get much interest in here if you don't ship. I'd recommend selling them to your lfs or Craigslist in your area
I also posted on kijiji (our version of craigslist) and Twitter. I managed to sell 4 of the 6 males in my tank so far. I now have a much better male to female ratio.
I was just looking to post on all the sites I could think of.

Fae

Where are you located? I'm on vi, bc

Ghelfaire

Sorry I'm way out in Ontario, I have no experience mailing fish out.

Fae

Ghelfaire said:
Ah no worries, I kind of figured you'd be out on that side of the field. Nobody's ever from bc XD

Kitley

Ghelfaire said:
where in Ontario...I am near Windsor?

Ghelfaire

Brantford, it's near the Hamilton and Cambridge area

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom