just wont someone to talk to

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fishfinger, Dec 24, 2012.

1. fishfingerNew MemberMember

hi not asking question!!. just hoping to find someone to talk to about fish

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  2. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning,

:;santaclausis coming! Looking at your location flag, you should be in bed! lol (just teasing you).

Happy Holidays!

Ken candycane2.gif

3. ryanrModeratorModerator Member

Something on your mind? We got time before the guy in red gets to us!

We're all here to talk about fish :giggle:

How's your 4 foot tank going (https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/welcome-fishlore/133837-new-fish-lore.html) How are the convicts...?

If you're after a "chat room" so to speak, we don't have one, but feel free to start a discussion in the General Discussion forum. (as you have done) Never know, it may end up becoming 70 pages long like some of the others :eek:

4. JessiNoel21Well Known MemberMember

Hi what would you like to talk about :)?

5. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

What kind of fish do you keep friend?

6. fishfingerNew MemberMember

hi and thank you all the convicts were just tank starters great fish but nuts!! Sent them to LFS whose. son breeds convicts. Put 2 Oscars in to clean the tank off fry. Now i have the start of a happy big tank, I have 2 BN catfish 2 angles 4 neons and one guppies. And the tank is going great.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  7. fishfingerNew MemberMember

Hi all. Went to LFS today and got 8 neons 4 blood fins 5 guppies and 2 silver sharks.

8. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

Wicked :) I would love to see some pics when they are all settled!

9. fishfingerNew MemberMember

Lets give them a day and see. The sharks have started to eat. But all the fish seem to be getting along fine. Thankyou for asking, I will try to put photos on soon!!

10. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

You should know by now that we love pictures;)

By the way, :sign0016: to the forum!

11. fishfingerNew MemberMember

PS I like the way its coming together. Just 2 more fish to go in, Goldspot Plecos.

12. fishfingerNew MemberMember

Hi to all. I have not been well lately and lost my computer GREAT!!! I lost one fish a BN female egg bound I think! Since then I have put in another BN female and a Gold spot Pleco

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice