Just when I thought Shorty wouldn't use his bed, I find him doing this: Funny

1. atb224155 Member Member

A while back, I bought Shorty and Michonne their own hammocks from petco that are made from a company well known for their betta items. I have seen Michonne using hers but found it difficult to catch a picture as she gets very hyper. But this evening, a little after 10pm this evening, after getting back from Cafe Rio and Yogurtland, I catch Shorty doing this:

2014-07-16 22.32.25.jpg
    2014-07-16 22.53.56.jpg

Shorty was so content, when I removed the lid to get the second photo, he didn't move at all.

2. shayla1 Well Known Member Member

Awwww :) at least you know that he likes it, now! I'm glad you got to see him using the hammock.

3. WiFi Well Known Member Member

THAT is awesome! I've seen these at my LFS at thought about getting Ford one. I think the next time I see one of these I'm going to buy him one!

4. atb224155 Member Member

I'm glad too, Shorty is not one for using the hammock and I did a recent water change for him. I don't know if it's because he sees it as new in his tank or if he was tired of sleeping at the bottom on the gravel. He's in his hammock again.

The hammocks were like two bucks at the most at Petco, next to buying a second betta which is around 1.47 or more depending on the breed of betta.