Just wanted to share this baffle

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by cajunfiberco, Mar 18, 2010.

1. cajunfiberco

cajunfiberco Well Known Member Member

I have a very crude one in place now but I would much rather do something like this. I have a non adjustable heater in one of my tanks that I (obviously) need to replace, and once I do I will use it's holder to make this.

2. steed1172

steed1172 Well Known Member Member

i wonder if it would work for a larger HOB(such as my 110)...i normally hang "cotton" batting out of it, works great and polishes the water, but doesn't look very............."tidy"'

P.S non adjustable heaters are a pain!!! replace as soon as you can! also thanks for sharing the link!:;wv

3. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

A neat idea :D
    I'd be concerned that it might eventually start to "slide" down the side of the tank but I suppose pushing it back up is easy enough :p

4. n

namehater Well Known Member Member

seems like it would be easier to just take a sponge and tie it to a suction cup, maybe 2 cups if your sponge was long enough. just use fishing line to tie it. then at least you wouldnt have that black bulk to look at, just sponge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice