Just visited a aquascape store

emeraldking

Just came back from downtown where I've paid a visit to a new aquascape store. I know the owner and was just curious how things have been thusfar. Always fun to have a talk with another about the hobby.
Here are some pics of some scaped tanks at his store.

Attachments

• IMG_2396.JPG
    IMG_2396.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2391.JPG
    IMG_2391.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2390.JPG
    IMG_2390.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2389.JPG
    IMG_2389.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 52

BananaBean

Just came back from downtown where I've paid a visit to a new aquascape store. I know the owner and was just curious how things have been thusfar. Always fun to have a talk with another about the hobby.
Here are some pics of some scaped tanks at his store.
It's beautiful :D

emeraldking

It's beautiful :D
The owner is a he.
Well, he'll expand his number of tanks shortly. He's doing a lot of projects as well and maintains fishtanks at several enterprises. When it comes to aquatic animals, he's only selling crustaceans and nano fish. Which makes good inhabitants of nano tanks.

BananaBean

The owner is a he.
Well, he'll expand his number of tanks shortly. He's doing a lot of projects as well and maintains fishtanks at several enterprises. When it comes to aquatic animals, he's only selling crustaceans and nano fish. Which makes good inhabitants of nano tanks.
I'm confused... I meant the store is beatuiful, the tanks are beautiful. Not the owner!

Rose of Sharon

What a great idea! The scapes are gorgeous!

BigManAquatics

So, does he just mainly sell aquascaping supplies then? Or is it more like a gallery?

ppate1977

Those look really cool.

StarGirl

That Dragon stone mountain is fantastic! All are so cool!

TheBettaBabe

Aw man, I wish I could see it in person. These scapes are absolutely fantastic!

emeraldking

So, does he just mainly sell aquascaping supplies then? Or is it more like a gallery?
Both...
Aw man, I wish I could see it in person. These scapes are absolutely fantastic!
Those scapes are really breathtaking. Wait till October this year. Then we'll have the international aquascaping contest at the Vivarium (world's largest vivaristic event).

BananaBean

Then we'll have the international aquascaping contest at the Vivarium (world's largest vivaristic event).
Wow, I would love to see that!

emeraldking

Wow, I would love to see that!
That will be on October 1st & 2nd 2022 in Rosmalen in Holland. Visitors from all over the world will pay a visit to this event.
Here are some videos at the Vivarium regarding aquascaping.

And here are some videos of the Vivarium as an event itself:
Vivarium 2018 aftermovie
Vivarium 2014

Just to give you an impression of the event.

86 ssinit

Great looking tanks! People do it here but as far as I know nobody’s selling it. May be a great idea. But you may have to charge to come in and see the tanks.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views
Arvil
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views