Just started stocking

1. spdrbob Member Member

2. Landozer18 Well Known Member Member

good looking tank spike seems to be doing well.

3. escapay Well Known Member Member

Congrats on the new additions!

Youtube has blocked due to WMG so no viewing video for me...

4. spdrbob Member Member

Fixing the audio to remove the block, when I got the email they said it should be ok. I was surprised it recognized the song....

5. Landozer18 Well Known Member Member

What else you adding?

6. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hi! cool!

What is WMG? and how did you fix the audio? It sounds perky to me! :O

7. FishTankFilters Initiate Member

I like the tank. Cool how you've kept it simple. Just hate it when people add so much decoration when it's the fish they should be showing off.

Tim

8. xNick Member Member

Love the tank. Do you have a photo or video of the whole setup front on?

9. spdrbob Member Member

I have not decided yet , watching the dynamic of what's in there now. The redeyed tetras are crazy , the remind me of giant danios with their energy. Spike seems to think he is one of them and they swim and try to school with him. I'm open to suggestions of what next. I think I will need something for the middle / top.

10. spdrbob Member Member

It's Warner music group I believe , the music I first used was copyrighted so it was blocked for some people. In YouTube there is an option to replace the music you used with their music which is free to use.....

11. spdrbob Member Member

Took another video last night - still a work in progress. I want to add some more live plants :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_fHp9bgVa0

12. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Thank you for the info on WMG, and thank you for the second video!
    Spike is the perfect name for your ram. What a hoot! It's like he's got a spiked haircut the way his fins stick up.

13. spdrbob Member Member

Added a couple Snakeskin gouramis , never seen them before and the LFS had them in a tank full of tiger barbs and crayfish. I know they will get too big for this tank so I'll rehome or get a bigger tank before they need it. They adjusted nicely and everyones getting along fine. Pictures to follow...