Just saying hello

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by divanina, Apr 20, 2012.

1. divanina

divaninaWell Known MemberMember

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and wanted to finally introduce myself.

I am keeping fish again after a few years. I used to have a lot of animals when I taught elementary school (hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, frogs, fish, lizards) but gave that all up when I left the classroom.

I got back into the hobby recently and am quickly developing MTS. I have 2 rescued goldfish in a 5-gallon mini-bow (I know, I know - they're being relocated properly this weekend; that's why they're rescue fish!), 2.5-gal - male betta (Emmett), golden mystery snail (Sibly) (moving to 5-gal), 10-gal - 1 female Red Wag Platy, 1 male guppy, 1 bristlenose pleco (I think female), 1 Zebra Nerite Snail.

I'm being given a 29-gal tank in a couple week's time and am looking forward to creating something awesome. I'm still planning it out and doing research about what I can do with it. That's how I stumbled upon this site. It's been a great source of information thus far and I can't wait to learn and share more.

That's all for now.

Nina :;hi1

2. Disc61

Disc61Well Known MemberMember

Hi Nina, Welcome to Fishlore, glad to have you on the forum.

3. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

Welcome to the forums! Im sure you will find yourself a wealth of knowledge here.

I would also recommend checking out the classroom fish tank thread as there is more than one teacher in our lovely group lol.

4. ryanr

ryanrModeratorModerator Member

G'day - Welcome to Fishlore :;hi2

Hope you enjoy the site!

Oh and for the record, one doesn't develop MTS. It's something we are born with that often lays dormant for years :giggle:

5. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to FishLore!!

6. iRun

iRunValued MemberMember

Hi there!

7. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

Welcome to Fishlore!

8. Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy LubianetskyWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to the disease of MTS, it is spreading.

9. :sign0016:

10. Fall River

Fall RiverValued MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore Nina. Glad to have you join us.

11. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning and welcomerainbow.gif to Fish Lore!

I hope you enjoy the site.

Ken

12. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore! :;hi1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice