Just Placed An Order From Trins Wednesday

Amy Harrell

Reaction score
Just placed an order from Trins Wednesday and kind of expecting to get my order by now. I messaged them 3 times today and no one answered me any suggestions?

Dch48

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just speculation but I have looked at the website and it seems to be a very small, maybe one person operation. I don't know for sure but it just looked that way. They get good reviews though.

JLeeM

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
So you placed the order 2 days ago? Be patient. I believe it says somewhere on site that it takes 4-5 days to fill an order and then 2-3 days for transit after shipped. I myself recently got my first shipment from them, and love every bit of it (fish and a plant). Oh, and yes, it is a small two person operation.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order?

MWR

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Amy Harrell said:
Just placed an order from Trins Wednesday and kind of expecting to get my order by now. I messaged them 3 times today and no one answered me any suggestions?
Fish have to be "fasted" for a couple of days prior to shipping. Trin's site states that most fish will ship within four business days. I am guessing your order will go out on Monday or Tuesday.

New Threads