Just Pets, Appleton, WI

Discussion in 'USA Fish Stores' started by alink, Jul 18, 2015.

1. alink

alink Well Known Member Member

I have been frequently visiting the small pet shop, Just Pets in Appleton, WI. They are one of 3 freshwater fish stores in the Fox Valley. The staff seem very knowledgeable about the fish they sell and will make sure your tank is a going to be a good home for the fish you are buying. For a small store, they have a great selection with over 50 freshwater tanks stocked with fish (15-20 saltwater tanks as well with corals, fish and inverts). I wish I had found them when I first started my tanks instead of giving my business to the big box stores. Their fish is fairly priced, and the are willing to give deals if you buy quantity. They often have sales on fish as well. I have had very few fish from them that got sick or died. Compared to the other 2 local options, this is the best unless you want to travel to Green Bay, Madison or Milwaukee.

2. oOBlueOo

oOBlueOo Well Known Member Member

There ain't much good in Green Bay except for reefs aquatics. And that's saltwater.

3. OP
    OP
    alink

alink Well Known Member Member

I had heard that Fish Unlimited was a good one, but never made the trip to check them out. Is that not true?

4. oOBlueOo

oOBlueOo Well Known Member Member

Most people that I've talked to don't recommend it.

Sorry mods for the chit chat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice