Just over 1 hour till take-off - Santa's making final checks of the sleigh.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryanr, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

To all my Fishlorian Fry & Friends,
    Santa's elves are readying the sleigh for tonight's journey. Aparently Rudolph may have blown a bulb, but the elves were quick to replace it. It's the first time since the great black-out of 1986 that Rudolph's nose went out. But I'm reliably informed that Rudolph's nose is bright as ever and he'll be guiding the sleigh tonight!

It's normal at this time of the year for some of the reindeer to get a little edgy, despite all the practice launches going to plan, some of the reindeer do get anxious. Mrs Clause has been out in the stable, helping calm their nerves, and they have all been through their pre-flight checks.

It was initially thought that Blitzen was unfit to fly, but that turned out to be the usual pre-flight nausea he is known for. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, and Donner are all in formation, waiting on Rudolph to come out of the shop, just a last minute energy top-up for the nose.

Rumour has it, with so many people being good this year, Santa had to re-pack the sleigh 12 times to get all the toys and presents in!

You can track Santa as he approaches your place at  

I hope I was on the NICE list!

Merry Christmas everyone!

santa_in_sleigh.gif

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning Ryan,

Merry Christmas to you! You had better get to bed now unless you want coal in your stocking! lol

MerryChristmasSanta.jpg

Ken

3. OP
    OP
    ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

I've got a little bit of time, but Santa's got to leave soon to get to everyone!

Incidentally - anyone noticed Dino hasn't been around for a while :;sh :whistling:

4. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

5. shellieca

shellieca Valued Member Member

Love it! Merry Christmas!

6. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

Awww thanks Ryan! My daughter got a kick out of santas dash board! She had never seen it before. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALLL~!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice