Just Mike Saying Hey

1. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Hey Everyone,

I admin the forum and have been bitten by the fish bug like many here. My current tank count is 5 with 3 of those being freshwater and the other 2 being saltwater tanks.

While reading the many posts in our forum, I find myself being constantly amazed at the generosity of the many members of the FishLore forum when helping others. We really have a great bunch of members.

If you have any technical problems or issues with the forum feel free to shoot me a PM or an email.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Mike -

Congratulations! I believe you have the most wonderful group on the internet. The people are so anxious to help us newbies and share their experience. The kindness and warmth here is amazing! To all the group: You are superb!

Shalom,

Rose (chickadee)

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

Mike i'll give u a SHABBA, well done

shabba, C W

4. jsmaples Initiate Member

A BIG shout-out to Mr. Mike !  What took me so long to find this site?  I'm a newbie, and I'll be a daily visitor!!!  Very exciting and impressive content and forums.     8)

5. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome jsmaples! How about starting a new thread and tell us what you got in your tank(s)! ;)

6. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

This is THE best forum I've ever been on. Fish or anything else. Everyone is so nice! Janmitch22 even started a "happy birthday"post for me! :) It's really cool how everyone is helpful and friendly unlike some forums... ::)
    Thank you everyone for your help and friendliness!!!!!

7. FishFan Member Member

Well golly, didn't you read the sign on the Forum Front Door? NO UNCOOL, MEAN PEOPLE ALLOWED!  8) Yeah-preggo hormones bring the best  ;) outta me.  :eek: Welcome all the Newbies-I'm not around much, I sleep when I can and my family consumes me most of the time (when sleep doesn't-hehe  :D ) You can e-mail or PM any of the Moderators with anything! We welcome suggestions as well as complaints and any issues will be handled the best way possible. We contact one another for second opinions of the course of action we plan to take and make sure it's acceptable. OK-again-Welcome & enjoy your stay!!!

8. Jason Well Known Member Member

GO Mike! :D

Love reading the new articles you write on the main site, its like an updating Encyclopaedia!
    Well Done on making such a Fantastic Site!

9. dahly Member Member

For the love of Fish keeping, this is a great site. I really don't know what I would have done without all the generous help I have received. Thanks Mike, for all your efforts!
    Glenn