Just lost 2 cory cats

jayfl234

Valued Member
Reaction score
i have lost both cory cats in one week. I bought if from a lfs and i noticed that when i got them in my tank they were not acting right so i thought that maybe they just needed time to adjust. But i think they had a bad batch so i am not going to this local fish store anymore to buy fish. I have another lfs i bought all my other fish from are doing very good. Very sad they are fun to watch they were the smaller kind of catfish so i dont know if i should go and get another one or not.

Manicivy

Valued Member
Reaction score
sorry bout your cories. They are cute little guys, kind of like little airplanes. You should be able to fit 2 cories in your tank if you want to try with some new ones especially with the panda cories since they stay so small.

jayfl234

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think i will try to buy some more and just go to my other lfs to buy them seems like i am having success with them

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Catfish can be oddly vulnerable to the smallest changes at times, and then they're totally fine. Two days after I got my upside down catfish one died. I have no idea why, it might have just been the shock of adjustment.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom