Just Introducing Myself

McGoo

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hello all, just introducing myself..I used to own a 75 gallon tank about 9 years ago but was never settled so I sold it. It was planted but nothing extravagant. This past November I jag a friend practically hand over there old 75 gallon because they upgraded..I jumped on it and that was it, I got "my feet wet" again..I set that up and cycled quite quickly but that got me hooked again..low and behold I got a price on a 125 I couldn't pass up! So here I am, hoping to get some good pointers from people with a little more experience and such on this, maybe some tips on my layout and whatnot..thanks everyone

FishL:))

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
McGoo said:
Hello all, just introducing myself..I used to own a 75 gallon tank about 9 years ago but was never settled so I sold it. It was planted but nothing extravagant. This past November I jag a friend practically hand over there old 75 gallon because they upgraded..I jumped on it and that was it, I got "my feet wet" again..I set that up and cycled quite quickly but that got me hooked again..low and behold I got a price on a 125 I couldn't pass up! So here I am, hoping to get some good pointers from people with a little more experience and such on this, maybe some tips on my layout and whatnot..thanks everyone
Hello and WELCOME to FishLore!!

New Threads