Just Found the Greatest LFS in History

5thgradeguppyraiser

So I've been looking for a new LFS and I found one last week. I went there today and was very amazed. it is the first LFS I've seen that doesn't keep bettas in cups;D and the tanks were clear. they have a giant Arowana and it's amazing. They have great saltwater tanks too. they had a great variety of freshwater fish, some I've never seen before and I saw a real diamond tetra. It is the greatest LFS in history.

Teleost

That doesn't sound like my LFS. Which I tell you is the best!

Do they give free biscuits (Cookies if you must resort to Americanisms) and gifts to my children without purchase?

.........And also manufacture tanks on site?

Does yours have a drunken Dutchman who hugs your spouse inappropriately when you visit?

I call you out on best LFS in history! Mine is the best I tell you!

FishTank Maniacz

What is it called? I'm also in Utah

Teleost

Utah?

No, no, no, no!

I'm in Cairns! It's a very long way from Utah!

FishTank Maniacz

Sorry. I was talking to guppy raiser lol!

Rivieraneo

That doesn't sound like my LFS. Which I tell you is the best!

Do they give free biscuits (Cookies if you must resort to Americanisms) and gifts to my children without purchase? and also manufacture tanks on site? Does yours have a drunken Dutchman who hugs your spouse inappropriately when you visit?

I call you out on best LFS in the history! Mine is the best I tell you!

LoL, at least the cookies make up for it right ?

Timz

mines the best,
the guy doesn't know a thing about fishes except that they stay in water.;-(

Teleost

Does that mean you get a cheap deal of fish that are on the way out?

I buy a lot of my plants that way. The landscaping shop has used them for three weeks and sells them for next to nix. I water and repot and suddenly I have live healthy plants!

Ted B

Sometimes I feel like I need to open a LFS, simply because the only one within like, almost 100 miles is constantly trying to tell me that a Florida Gar or a Goonch Catfish will fit into a community 90g -.-

But he's the main contractor for all of the businesses that have tanks in the area, so he's got the monopoly, sadly enough.

Timz

Does that mean you get a cheap deal of fish that are on the way out? I buy a lot of my plants that way. The landscaping shop has used them for three weeks and sells them for next to nix. I water and repot and suddenly I have live healthy plants!
not really, they sell fishes double and even sometimes triple the cost in other states. ;-(

5thgradeguppyraiser

What is it called? I'm also in Utah
Fish 4 U on highland drive. I'll PM you the adress

FishTank Maniacz

Awesome! Tell you the truth I was actually planning on going their this week! I had read good things about it on the Internet. So it actually is good? How are the prices?

VWTDI02

For those in the charlotte, nc area there is a new place that recently opened called nemo's reef that has some gorgeous fish. Right now it is saltwater only but in about a week or two they are supposed to have their freshwater section up and running. I don't really know anything about saltwater but those fish sure are gorgeous. Crystal clear water and clean tanks.

5thgradeguppyraiser

Awesome! Tell you the truth I was actually planning on going their this week! I had read good things about it on the Internet. So it actually is good? How are the prices?
bettas are pretty expensive. the cheapest they get is $6. but they're really healthy and it is really good. They have perfect water. the fish all get along. they pulled off the impossible, there was a cichlid in a tetra tank which kind of concerned me but it wasn't attacking them. they have an amazing live plant selection as well. Prices really aren't that bad except on bettas. saw a $25 one.

5thgradeguppyraiser

For those in the charlotte, nc area there is a new place that recently opened called nemo's reef that has some gorgeous fish. Right now it is saltwater only but in about a week or two they are supposed to have their freshwater section up and running. I don't really know anything about saltwater but those fish sure are gorgeous. Crystal clear water and clean tanks.

we have a Nemo's Reef around here too

DougieB

you can buy gnooch catfish for aquariums.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Purplemermaid
  • Question
Replies
Views
LowConductivity
  • Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics