Wow.. making me so jealous! heh
Those are some gorgeous bettas!

I specially love this one... so so pretty

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes the Cellophanes are so beautiful and look like they shimmer fluorescently in the right light. The fins let off a blue/green glow like a small fluorescent light is attached to them.

Rose

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah they have several pictures of them in cups and glasses but there was a caption on one saying that they were only there for a bit waiting to go into 10 gallons so I think they take care of them. I cannot imagine having a house big enough for all of them.

Rose

Peter243243

Reaction score
chickadee said:
Yeah they have several pictures of them in cups and glasses but there was a caption on one saying that they were only there for a bit waiting to go into 10 gallons so I think they take care of them.  I cannot imagine having a house big enough for all of them.

Rose
Just ask Dino for some tanks and your betta related dreams will come true. ;D

If he gives them to you that is...

Oh yeah don't be shocked when the water bill goes up. ;D ;D

kidding...or am I?

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes, I would imagine that if I had a place like Dino does I could have all the bettas I want and to heck with the water bill but my little house is very small and I do not have room on my lawn for a garage even. My whole yard measures 40 feet by 50 feet. My back yard is a sidewalk and the side of the house sits about 15 feet from my neighbors garage. I only have half a lot and it is crowded with my mothers's strawberry bed and my flowers.

Rose

New Threads