• Orange Crush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'd have to say Coke. I'm quite fussy when it comes to Food and Drink. Coke is one of the few things I will drink, other wise it's just Apple juice or squash.

Gwenz

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I don't drink a lot of soda, BUT if I happen to drink it, it's usually Pepsi (don't like the taste of Coke). Other drinks that I like are various juices, especially carrot and grapefruit juices. I also like the pomegranate juice. But I still think the healthiest drink is pure water, period (unless the juices you drink are squeezed straight out of fresh fruit). As for the orange juice, I hate the one from stores, like Tropicana. The only orange juice I'll drink is squeezed out of fresh oranges.

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Pepsi! The Coca-Cola company ruined it long ago when they went to "New Coke." Then they went back to "Classic Coke" and it was never the same.
Nothing is better on a Friday night than Pizza and Pepsi.

Sara

Buzz

Valued Member
Reaction score
Mountain Dew will do! if not, then difinitely Coke!!! (I've read somewhere that teh dyes used in some of those red sodas are the sme the use in dyeing carpets , don't really want to take that chance )

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I've also heard that Pepsi has sulfuric acid in it ... nice huh? That's why I am suspicious of all store-bought juices, sodas, and other drinks. And that's why I consider the safest those juices that are squeezed out of fresh fruit, and plain water. I know that orange juice from a store, like Tropicana, may seem "healthy" but it is in fact loaded with chemicals. When you drink juice squeezed out of fresh oranges and then you drink Tropicana, the two taste very differently from each other. To me, Tropicana doesn't even come close to the natural taste of oranges.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I don't drink a ton of pop, but I like Coke. Also I love that berries and cream Dr. Pepper...anyone ever had that stuff?

fish_r_friend

Well Known Member
Reaction score
mountain dew ,dr.pepper, rootbeer, orange crush thats mostly what i drink as for pop other wise simply orange oj is the best i have had out of a bottle, milk is cool, water and lemonade

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom