Just Dropped By To Say Hello!!!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by shih-tzu mom, Dec 19, 2009.

1. shih-tzu mom

shih-tzu momWell Known MemberMember

Hi: all[Lucy] just dropped by to say hello and i'm upgrading my crowntail betta-to a 20-gal; boy he's growing each day and i think he needs the space. I know this should be in the betta section-but that way i could not say hello and a very Mery Christmas To All. And of course many thanks for all the help received so often,.I guess i was probabely the only one with 300+plus change in one post[ha ha] but Lucy stuck with me and a few others where as many would have quit lol-Good luck everyone and the best xmas ever for all of you[Lucy]-bella

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

merry christmas, bella. :)

3. OP
    OP
    shih-tzu mom

Thank-You and to you and Your's-bella

4. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Hi Bella :;hi1
    Funny, I was just wondering how you were doing.

A 20g, what a lucky betta boy!

That was a heck of a thread and I think even if member were not posting, they rooting for the best out come.
    We were all at a loss on that.

Have a Merry Christmas :)

5. OP
    OP
    shih-tzu mom

Lucy; i was referring to the cycleing thread lol-it went on,on on, i thought it would never get in my head lol-but with your help it did[little hard headed.] My new betta boy is amazing but still trying names on for him just can't get one yet, He is in a bowl right now waiting on his tank[which is cycled and another betta[ previous to him], so i have to add a few finishing touches to his house.Very responsive little guy-just bought him a couple of days ago and just beautiful-already coming to front of bowl to check me out. And i am into birds now-2-beautiful lovies i raised myself[very quiet] and a baby conure-green cheek] and next week i will get a 5-1/2 week old quaker that i will hand feed-so i still have all my betta's and i did lose one-to old age i think and i also have a disabled parrolet-who i call Pickles-a real full house here but a busy one-i will post pic of new betta when i get him set up-You know Lucy with Peek-at the end just before i put him done i think he had cancer? as his stomach went down but then a little lump came up -seemed very weird to me-but he had just stopped eating that day and it was time.bella

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  6. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

:shock: The cycling thread. How could I forget that one. lol
    Wow, didn't realize you still had all your bettas. Sorry about the loss, it stinks to lose one.
    I hope you're going to divide the 20?

We have several members who keep birds, how cool!

7. OP
    OP
    shih-tzu mom

No, Lucy the other betta's are in a 5-5 tank-lol i didn't get rid of all my tanks just the goldie tanks-couldn't get rid of all of them. The betta's are doing fine and hope they remain that way and the birds are just to cool-the green cheek is talking and that's not common for that type of parrott to talk-but she is 3-1/2 months old and talks up a storm-i was sick one day and covered her a little early and i think she really cursed at me lol for going [night night ] early.Pickles the disabled parrolet-he;s always in some sort of trouble-so he keeps me on my toes. New quaker baby will come xmas day-so nice little present to me-when i blew the motor in my car-bella

8. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello shih-tzuMom. Best wishes to you and yours!
    Ken

9. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Hello, Bella! It's great to hear from you again! We've added a few members to our bird flock here as well.

Merry Christmas:;santaclaus

10. OP
    OP
    shih-tzu mom

Thanks to all and a very Merry Christmas-bella

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice