Just arrived from California!

GeriLu

I have been fish keeping for about 18 months, and I love learning about all aspects of the hobby. Right now I have 6 bettas, 2 males and 4 females. Each in their own tanks. I also have a 29 gallon with 15 glow tetras, which I love. And a 10 gallon neocardinia shrimp tank. Oh, also, 2 outside ponds. A 55 gallon waterfall pond stocked with golden cloud minnows, and a 250 gallon stock tank that I set up for my 4 goldfish. The 4 goldfish got me hooked in the hobby. I got them for the waterfall pond, but of course they outgrew it and I started their stock tank back in the early spring. They love it and have grown so much. I think they are my favorite fish! I am looking forward to being a part of the group. I enjoy helping out when I can and appreciate help when I need it with my fish. I attached a picture of Mr. Budderscotch. I also dabble in photography

Attachments

• D6B8724B-9D98-4464-B88B-37F40316CA7C.jpeg
    D6B8724B-9D98-4464-B88B-37F40316CA7C.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

JLAquatics

Welcome to Fishlore! You will without a doubt like being a member on this welcoming and helpful forum! I also do a bit of photography myself. ;)

EnderKing

Isn’t that the photo from KG tropical?

GeriLu

Isn’t that the photo from KG tropical?
No, it is my picture. Budderscotch is so beautiful everyone thinks that he is famous

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore
I'd be interested in having a chat on photography sometime which is another love of mine

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Glad to meet another betta parent!!!! And I love goldfish, too!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FishPlanet
Replies
Views
Ethanol95
Replies
Views
Tallfishguy
Replies
Views