Just another rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I went over to my dad's today to clean up some more of the 40g breeders that I got a few weeks back and I see that he's been hard at work building a rack for me. He's awesome!

I'm going to home depot in the next few days to get some light fixtures, a half gallon of paint, paneling and borders.

The rack is going to have 4 10s on top and a 40g breeder on each of the lower levels.

Attachments

OP
jetajockey

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm not sure if she's expressing uneasy indifference, monotonous expression of boredom, near-silent sarcasm, or perhaps its the realization that its going in whether she likes it or not. So the short answer is, "I don't know."

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm not sure if she's expressing uneasy indifference, monotonous expression of boredom, near-silent sarcasm, or perhaps its the realization that its going in whether she likes it or not. So the short answer is, "I don't know."
That's a good answer. It's a woman's job, defined by statutes and religious texts everywhere, to keep her man guessing. Complacent men are a bad thing.

OP
jetajockey

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Update: Spent the last 2 days painting the rack in a regular household white. I didn't take pics but I will tomorrow morning after pre-installing the lights ( https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/lighting/72169-diy-lighting-setup-proposal-questions-comments-post843852.html ), then I'm heading to home depot to pick up the paneling.

Found a great deal there on 4x8 paneling in a natural light brown color for around 7.50 a sheet, and I need 3 sheets. Going to grab that and some trim pieces and we should have us a brand new cabinet/rack.

We are putting the paneling on in a way to be able to easily remove any of the panels to access the tanks when needed.

OP
jetajockey

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
just a few updated pics, got the lighting in, panel boards cut, and trim bought. Should be fitting the panel boards and trim tomorrow if I can get over there early.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 73 68.9%

Top Bottom