Just another pic

shollia

Reaction score
Wow, that is a very neat looking setup! Never would've thought to arrange the rocks like that stacked up in such a way with some rocks and plants on different lvls like that. Very cool

Icicle

Reaction score
Wow that is absolutely Lovely!!!

I'm so very impressed, I wouldn't know where to start to create something like that.
Do you mind if I asked where you got your "decorations"? Did you find those rocks? or buy and assemble them?

WSG

Reaction score
Neat tank decore. Never really been for useing rocks in a tank but the way that you used them gave the tank I nice and spacy look to it. Again neat tank setup.

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
Nice job on your tank, you have a good eye for what looks nice. Did you secure the stacked rocks? I have read where you can drill them and insert rods through rocks to hold them in place, or use the same aquarium safe silicone to keep them in place.
Looks like it provides plenty of hiding spots for the fish to make them feel safe, but yet you can still see them. Very nice.

Fish in the Frozen North. 8)

DefFishLover

Reaction score
Nice tank setup... how you it? did you drew it make a it setup? Those rock kick a$$ but I noticed the rocks already setup come with same time when u bought Fish store? How much those one?

New Threads