Just a casual game of two truths and a lie! - Page 2

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
1) i have met NFL great Barry Sanders.

2) i have had classes taught by an active NFL player.

3) i have been on Wheel of Fortune.
 

ValkyrieLips

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
1) i have met NFL great Barry Sanders.

2) i have had classes taught by an active NFL player.

3) i have been on Wheel of Fortune.
#2 ?
 

Leeman75

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
1) i have met NFL great Barry Sanders.

2) i have had classes taught by an active NFL player.

3) i have been on Wheel of Fortune.
Ooh, this is a tough one!! My thought is #3.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
ValkyrieLips said:
Leeman75 said:
Ooh, this is a tough one!! My thought is #3.
#3

After a very bruising TD run which helped win a National Championship for the Huskers, Corey Schlesinger was drafted by the Detroit Lions. After his rookie season, he came back to finish his teaching degree, so when i was a freshman, he was the student teacher for my shop class. First dude i ever met who literally had "no neck". Throughout the rest of high school i sometimes had him as a sunstitute during the off season. He kept playing for several more years after that.

And no, never made it to Wheel of Fortune lol!!
 

Aquariumlover1357

Member
I guess I'll go.

1) I do 4 types of dance.
2) I have a hamster
3) I have two clownfish.
 

StarGirl

Member
Aquariumlover1357 said:
I guess I'll go.

1) I do 4 types of dance.
2) I have a hamster
3) I have two clownfish.
#3
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
#1 I ONLY have hybrid fish
#2 my favorite fish is my flower horn
#3 I have a tank smaller than 50 gallons
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Darwinthebloodparrot said:
#1 I ONLY have hybrid fish
#2 my favorite fish is my flower horn
#3 I have a tank smaller than 50 gallons
I'm gonna go with #1, Trebek!
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
I'm gonna go with #1, Trebek!
Nope it’s #3
 

lucky123

Member
Darwinthebloodparrot said:
#1 I ONLY have hybrid fish
#2 my favorite fish is my flower horn
#3 I have a tank smaller than 50 gallons
I’m guessing one.
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
1. I just spent 70 bucks on fish medication (MinnFinn, obviously)
2. I have an oranda.
3. I LOVE whipped cream.
Number 2? You probably have more than 1 Goldfish if you know how to care for them
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
lucky123 said:
I’m guessing one.
Wow hybrids must not be popular lol it’s #3
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
H
AcornTheBetta said:
#1: I have moved 3 times
#2: I have three tanks
#3: I love chocolate lava cakes
Hmm...you only have 3 tanks? I'd guess that's the lie!
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
1) i used to live on an old WWII battle site.

2) i have been to multiple NFL games.

3) i have never travelled by train.
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
Darwinthebloodparrot said:
#1 I ONLY have hybrid fish
#2 my favorite fish is my flower horn
#3 I have a tank smaller than 50 gallons
Pssh if you have a Flowerhorn, you definitely don't have a tank under 50 gals XD
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
JustAFishServant said:
Pssh if you have a Flowerhorn, you definitely don't have a tank under 50 gals XD
Probably should have thought of a better lie lol
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
Darwinthebloodparrot said:
Probably should have thought of a better lie lol

That's hilarious!
 

Mii

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
1) i used to live on an old WWII battle site.

2) i have been to multiple NFL games.

3) i have never travelled by train.
3? surely everyone's been on a train at some point, even if it was just taking public transit a few miles.

1) I have gouramis and cichlids together.
2) I have a betta sorority
3) I have apistogramma with corydoras

DON'T click aquarium details that's cheating
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
Mii said:
3? surely everyone's been on a train at some point, even if it was just taking public transit a few miles.

1) I have gouramis and cichlids together.
2) I have a betta sorority
3) I have apistogramma with corydoras
Wow, it definitely has to be #1! A labyrinth fish with long fins living with a group of fin-loving Cichlids? No way XD
 

Mii

Member
JustAFishServant said:
Wow, it definitely has to be #1! A labyrinth fish with long fins living with a group of fin-loving Cichlids? No way XD
WRONG! I have apistogramma Borellii with Honey gouramis, the gouramis are top dwelling and the apisto is bottom dwelling so they leave each other alone. I never said I had aggressive species of them, just that they where gouramis and cichlids
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
Mii said:
WRONG! I have apistogramma Borellii with Honey gouramis, the gouramis are top dwelling and the apisto is bottom dwelling so they leave each other alone. I never said I had aggressive species of them, just that they where gouramis and cichlids
Oh shoot, I had a major brain fart and completely forgot about Apistogrammas
 

Mii

Member
JustAFishServant said:
Oh shoot, I had a major brain fart and completely forgot about Apistogrammas
Does it count as cheating to not tell you that they're like the most docile species of cichlids and gouramis ever? U wanna guess again or think of a new question?
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
Mii said:
Does it count as cheating to not tell you that they're like the most docile species of cichlids and gouramis ever? U wanna guess again or think of a new question?
If you'd like to, go right ahead! I've kept Apistogrammas before so I know how docile they are. But it's been, what, like 7 years since keeping them that I completely forgot! I'm actually planning to get one or two mikrogeophagus ramirezi "Electric Blue Orange-Head Rams" for my heavily-planted 75!
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Mii said:
3? surely everyone's been on a train at some point, even if it was just taking public transit a few miles.

1) I have gouramis and cichlids together.
2) I have a betta sorority
3) I have apistogramma with corydoras

DON'T click aquarium details that's cheating
I haven't. But its #2, never been to a single NFL game, but i get paid to go to college football games
 

shrimpyay

Member
Fun game!

1. I've kissed the Blarney stone.
2. I know how to juggle.
3. There are 5 musical instruments in my house, but I can't play any of them.
 

Mii

Member
shrimpyay said:
Fun game!

1. I've kissed the Blarney stone.
2. I know how to juggle.
3. There are 5 musical instruments in my house, but I can't play any of them.
What's a blarney stone?
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
shrimpyay said:
Fun game!

1. I've kissed the Blarney stone.
2. I know how to juggle.
3. There are 5 musical instruments in my house, but I can't play any of them.
Hmm...I would guess 3?
 

shrimpyay

Member
Mii said:
What's a blarney stone?


The Blarney stone is a block built into the battlements at Blarney Castle, in Ireland. Legend says that kissing the stone gives the kisser the gift of gab, which is great eloquence or skill at flattery.

JustAFishServant said:
Hmm...I would guess 3?
Nope! Sorry, we must have hit enter at the same time.
 

Mii

Member
shrimpyay said:
Fun game!

1. I've kissed the Blarney stone.
2. I know how to juggle.
3. There are 5 musical instruments in my house, but I can't play any of them.
Maybe 2? Juggling is hard.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
JustAFishServant said:
H


Hmm...you only have 3 tanks? I'd guess that's the lie!
Nope. The first is.
 

Mii

Member
Ok. New question
1) I have been to Disney Land
2) I have a betta fish
3) I don't like beans
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Mii said:
Ok. New question
1) I have been to Disney Land
2) I have a betta fish
3) I don't like beans
#2
 

ValkyrieLips

Member
Mii said:
Ok. New question
1) I have been to Disney Land
2) I have a betta fish
3) I don't like beans
#3
 

Mii

Member
And the winner is (insert drumroll here).... AcornTheBetta !!!! Ok so what's next question?
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
YAY!
 

Mii

Member
So am I gonna be the only one who asks the questions or will someone else do it?
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
1) i have not flown on a plane in 16 years.
2) i have flown over theAtlantic and Pacific oceans multiple times.
3) i am partially obsessed with Taylor Swift.
 

BlackOsprey

Member
2?
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
1) i have not flown on a plane in 16 years.
2) i have flown over theAtlantic and Pacific oceans multiple times.
3) i am partially obsessed with Taylor Swift.
3
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Yep #3, because i am actually TOTALLY obsessed with Taylor Swift!!

Though not really. But #3 is still correct
 

Mii

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Yep #3, because i am actually TOTALLY obsessed with Taylor Swift!!

Though not really. But #3 is still correct
Ok. I honestly don't know anything about Taylor Swift. OR DO I? Take a guess. If you guess right I'll post a cute pic of my dog.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Mii said:
Ok. I honestly don't know anything about Taylor Swift. OR DO I? Take a guess. If you guess right I'll post a cute pic of my dog.
I jusy know she tall, blonde and did a couple songs i like several years ago.
 

BlackOsprey

Member
- My dad is obsessed with T. Swift and has listened to her music while doing open heart surgery.

- I have gone to a T. Swift live concert.

- I have bought T. Swift merch.
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
BlackOsprey said:
- My dad is obsessed with T. Swift and has listened to her music while doing open heart surgery.

- I have gone to a T. Swift live concert.

- I have bought T. Swift merch.
Wow, most definitely the first! I mean, don't you have to be anesthetized in order to perform and survive open heart surgery?
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
JustAFishServant said:
Wow, most definitely the first! I mean, don't you have to be anesthetized in order to perform and survive open heart surgery?
I would hope my surgeon isnt doped up on anesthetic...
 
  • Thread Starter

JustAFishServant

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
I would hope my surgeon isnt doped up on anesthetic...
Lol you know what I mean. The person going through the surgery needs to be able to fall asleep properly, stay asleep, and once awake, heal properly. That's both performing, and surviving.
 

Aquariumlover1357

Member
BlackOsprey said:
- My dad is obsessed with T. Swift and has listened to her music while doing open heart surgery.

- I have gone to a T. Swift live concert.

- I have bought T. Swift merch.
I think it would have to be the first one that's a lie. No way.
 

Jojo205

Member
BlackOsprey said:
- My dad is obsessed with T. Swift and has listened to her music while doing open heart surgery.

- I have gone to a T. Swift live concert.

- I have bought T. Swift merch.
guessing #1
 

Mii

Member
since Betta'sAnonymous hasn't told us what it is yet, I'll post one to keep this going in the mean time.
1) I have bred fish
2) my catfish out number all my other fish
3) all my tanks are the same brand. (not including my quarantine tank which is a plastic tub)
 

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom