Joining The Fun

Fishwifery

Hello,
I'm a work at home mom of two, and we're learning the ways of aquariums. I'm so inspired however, by these aquascapes and I have plans to start one at some point. We have a 10 gallon starter and I have an old half gallon bowl, that once upon a time had a little goldfish when I was a little girl. I had intended the bowl to have one plant, one fish, and one snail. But it turned out to be so small I did one plant and one large snail and one small snail.
Several years ago, my husband and I had a 29 gallon tank that was very simple with just a handful of fish, and he had had a 10 gallon when he was younger. So we're somewhat experienced with it but I'm always willing to learn more!

Aqua Hands

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but, I wouldn't put a fish in the 1/2 gallon. you could try Shrimp or Snails though! Inverts (Snails, Shrimps, Calms, Etc) Are a very fun and exciting world of their own.

Fishwifery

Yup, I just did the snail. Thanks!

Lucy

HI welcome to FishLore!!

Is your avatar the bowl? It's so pretty!

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but, I wouldn't put a fish in the 1/2 gallon. you could try Shrimp or Snails though! Inverts (Snails, Shrimps, Calms, Etc) Are a very fun and exciting world of their own.

Not to be rude but did you read the post?

Aqua Hands

HI welcome to FishLore!!

Is your avatar the bowl? It's so pretty!

Not to be rude but did you read the post?
Can you Delete my comments, Please. I'm in donut mode today.

Lacey D

I saw one of those old bowls at a swap meet yesterday, and shook my head that people used to keep fish in that. What a brilliant and beautiful use you came up with!

Watch out for Multiple Tank Syndrome But welcome back to the hobby, and to this community!

Fishwifery

oh dude, I want all the tanks. I'm trying to figure out how to work it into interior design. And yup, that's my little bowl in the avatar.

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom