JLAquatics thanks you, Fishlore!

JLAquatics

I just want to send this post as a thank you post to all for the amazing year we had on Fishlore together! Today officially marks my first full year of membership and this forum changed my hobby as a whole. I have much more knowledge of the fishkeeping world at the end of 2021 than I did from my last five years of keeping fish combined.

Of course, that wouldn't have been possible without the many amazing folks that log on to Fishlore each week that use countless hours of their time to better educate beginner hobbyists to become better aquarists. You are invaluable assets to Fishlore and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I was thinking about tagging some members for them to personally see my thank you message, but this list was much too long to fit here.

I also want to especially thank Mike and the rest of the moderator team! You all have worked tirelessly to ensure this forum is a wonderful place to discuss and talk about our beloved aquarium hobby. I want you to know that I personally appreciate all the hard work you do day in and day out to make Fishlore among the best aquarium fish forums out there.

I hope it was not one sided however as I really hope I was able to help other aquarists/aquascapers and contribute to this amazing forum as well in my first year of membership. I hope we will continue to grow as better aquarists together in the years ahead.

JL and his fish thank you all for this amazing year! We look forward to having an even better 2022!

IMG_20211230_093042086_2.jpg

IMG_20211230_102300362_2.jpg

ForBettaorForWorse

Those tanks are amazing!

Mike

Thanks for that! I'm forever grateful how everyone in this hobby helps each other.

Beautiful scapes JL!

BigManAquatics

So, you bringing cake to your anniversary party?

mattgirl

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

You have truly earned the Aquascaping Guru badge. Your underwater gardens are stunning. Most aspire to creating tanks as beautiful as yours but few know how to get it done it. I actually mean me. :D

SouthAmericanCichlids

Your tanks and fish are always stunning and it has been great to watch them progress and hear from you on the forum. Congratulations for a year of fishlore!

Rose of Sharon

I love following your threads and seeing your tanks! They are so amazing!!!

JLAquatics

Those tanks are amazing!
Thank you! I always strive to improve my aquascaping skills and these two are some of my most recent scapes. I have much more planned for next year so feel free to follow my threads if you would like. :)
I love following your threads and seeing your tanks! They are so amazing!!!
I appreciate your feedback on my aquascapes! I always put in much effort to give my fish the homes they deserve. While I do not usually share details, I devote much of my time each week to keep my tanks trimmed and the water nice and clear. Enough on me though, You have been great for this community Rose of Sharon, so I hope to see you around next year. :D
So, you bringing cake to your anniversary party?
I was planning on bringing everyone cake, but I do not even know where Fishlore HQ is! Have any leads? ;)
Your tanks and fish are always stunning and it has been great to watch them progress and hear from you on the forum. Congratulations for a year of fishlore!
It's been an honor to post those threads for you all! It really means a lot to me that you like them and I want to thank you as well for being a great part of this forum! I will see you in 2022!
Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

You have truly earned the Aquascaping Guru badge. Your underwater gardens are stunning. Most aspire to creating tanks as beautiful as yours but few know how to get it done it. I actually mean me. :D
mattgirl, you are an awesome individual. I have seen you personally help so many people with their cycling questions and subsequently saved countless lives as a result. I could never be as great as you friend. Designing pretty little aquascapes pales in comparison to what you have done for this community, so I want to thank you personally right here, right now. :happy:

Stay awesome mattgirl, and I will see you around in 2022!
Thanks for that! I'm forever grateful how everyone in this hobby helps each other.

Beautiful scapes JL!
I completely agree Mike! Your forum is a perfect example of friendship and honesty and part of the reason I stuck around. I joined some other ones in the past but there was just too much negativity around for me to be part of.

I also feel honored to have your approval regarding my scapes, Mike. See you in 2022!

StarGirl

Thank you! I always strive to improve my aquascaping skills and these two are some of my most recent scapes. I have much more planned for next year so feel free to follow my threads if you would like. :)

I appreciate your feedback on my aquascapes! I always put in much effort to give my fish the homes they deserve. While I do not usually share details, I devote much of my time each week to keep my tanks trimmed and the water nice and clear. Enough on me though, You have been great for this community Rose of Sharon, so I hope to see you around next year. :D

I was planning on bringing everyone cake, but I do not even know where Fishlore HQ is! Have any leads? ;)

It's been an honor to post those threads for you all! It really means a lot to me that you like them and I want to thank you as well for being a great part of this forum! I will see you in 2022!

mattgirl, you are an awesome individual. I have seen you personally help so many people with their cycling questions and subsequently saved countless lives as a result. I could never be as great as you friend. Designing pretty little aquascapes pales in comparison to what you have done for this community, so I want to thank you personally right here, right now. :happy:

I completely agree Mike! Your forum is a perfect example of friendship and honesty and part of the reason I stuck around. I joined some other ones in the past but there was just too much negativity around for me to be part of.

I also feel honored to have your approval regarding my scapes, Mike. See you in 2022!
The only HQ I have heard of is the Fishlore yacht for Mods and Legends......I have yet to get invited to a party there though........ I think it might be a scam....shhhh. :p

Your scapes are always awesome to look at. You do a great job. Its cool some of my plants are a part of those :D Heres to a great 2022!

JLAquatics

The only HQ I have heard of is the Fishlore yacht for Mods and Legends......I have yet to get invited to a party there though........ I think it might be a scam....shhhh. :p

Your scapes are always awesome to look at. You do a great job. Its cool some of my plants are a part of those :D Heres to a great 2022!
A Fishlore Yacht?! Maybe you need to just ask them to be a part of this yacht! Just an idea you could offer the Mods your quality Vals as payment to attend this party. They wouldn't be able to resist taking some of those! ;)

Thank you for the approval of my scapes Stargirl. Your Vals always seem to sneak into most of my designs even though it can be hard to tell from the pics sometimes. They are awesome plants though and I can't help but laugh when one of your Vals starts growing in a spot it shouldn't be. In fact, I just moved a whole clump of it from the front the other day.

Thank you again for your awesome contribution to Fishlore and I will see you in 2022 fellow Michigander. :D

BigManAquatics

That yacht is on Minecraft, therefore if you tried to board it in real life, we would all be getting up close and personal views of some awesome reefs and saltwater life. Wing and a prayer you're a great swimmer!

mattgirl

mattie_shucks_ani_zps9026e6fa.gif Thank you for the kind words. I am just happy to have a place that gives me the opportunity to share what I've learned along the way with so many good folks.

Marlene327

That was a wonderful post, and I join you in thanking so many who have helped me. You have spent many hours helping me design a tank. Right now it looks very different from what you helped create, but it's changed and evolved, and I now have fun with scaping my tanks instead of being fearful to try! My shrimp tank is all about their comfort and providing hiding places for the young I haven't seen yet, but sure hope they're in there! richiep has helped with that above and beyond what I'd ever ask, and has become a friend as you have. None of this would be possible without Fishlore, and I also thank Mike for your hard work, with the other mods. mattgirl you've been someone I could go to just to gab or get some advice about our beloved cories, and I love talking to you! StarGirl is another who is helpful and kind. ProudPapa is another who I consider a friend and I'm doing my best with the shrimp I got from you, so beautiful!
I've been here approximately 2.5 years, have learned SO MUCH, but still learning every day!

Thank you and everyone I missed.
Wishing everyone at Fishlore a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2022! None of us can do it alone, be kind to everyone.

JLAquatics

That was a wonderful post, and I join you in thanking so many who have helped me. You have spent many hours helping me design a tank. Right now it looks very different from what you helped create, but it's changed and evolved, and I now have fun with scaping my tanks instead of being fearful to try! My shrimp tank is all about their comfort and providing hiding places for the young I haven't seen yet, but sure hope they're in there! richiep has helped with that above and beyond what I'd ever ask, and has become a friend as you have. None of this would be possible without Fishlore, and I also thank Mike for your hard work, with the other mods. mattgirl you've been someone I could go to just to gab or get some advice about our beloved cories, and I love talking to you! StarGirl is another who is helpful and kind. ProudPapa is another who I consider a friend and I'm doing my best with the shrimp I got from you, so beautiful!
I've been here approximately 2.5 years, have learned SO MUCH, but still learning every day!

Thank you and everyone I missed.
Wishing everyone at Fishlore a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2022! None of us can do it alone, be kind to everyone.
It is great to hear from you Marlene327! You have been a great member here on the forum yourself and I want to thank you as well for being a very kind individual! :)

I had a blast working with you in regards to your scape. Don't feel bad about the scape changing though, as all healthy environments evolve over time. Your tank is just a much smaller version of the chaos we call nature. This "Chaos" is the real beauty of aquascapes as a whole in my opinion. It is also a plus when you have fun designing your own tanks as well and watching them progress into something truly inspiring.

I am quite young now so I plan on learning as much about aquascaping as I can in the years ahead, because with aquascaping there is so much valuable information out there that is often overlooked. I hope we all can share and learn more about the art of aquascaping together here on Fishlore looking ahead. :)

Ouse

Happy new year!
Happy anniversary!

JLAquatics

Happy new year!
Happy anniversary!
Thanks Ouse! It is always great to see you around here on Fishlore!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Leeman75
Replies
Views
foxrain4
Replies
Views
MaximumRide14
Replies