Jimmy the prince eating from bronx mom's hand

Bronx mom

Reaction score
I hope this works, it took a while to figure it out, well if it does infact work..enjoy, if it doesnt, then back to the old drawing board :'(

bronx mom

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Aw he's beautiful! He looks very feisty and happy in his tank! Good job mnaking the video. I've been trying to get some video of my fish too but I only have a crappy digital camera and the lighting is always so dark.

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
8) Jimmy the prince is very handsome and is photogenic to boot. Nice tank and nice video.

CherryRose

Icicle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi tail is so long and gorgeous!!! (As I'm sure he's well aware of, being a prince.. lol)

Thanks for sharing! Now I have high hopes for Finley once he's back to being better....

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
He is so beautiful. I love all the different coloring in him. Nice job on the video. Natalie

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. He's one spoiled little Betta - we love that. Aren't they fun to spoil? And always so appreciative of food. He's a cute little guy with plenty of character.

Tonko

Reaction score
Awwww!! I found out yesterday that my boy Earl will do that too--I had a pellet stuck to my finger, and he just went for it, felt him bump my finger while it was still a centimeter or so out of the water! No more fear of the The Hand, hehe, it is now The Dispenser of Yummy Things.

Bronx mom

Reaction score
I am glad you all have enjoyed the video, he is a funny little guy, and when he bumps my finger there is some umph! behind that bump! He is fiesty, latey he's been dualing his themometer when hes bored, lol. i love the little guy. :-*

Bronx mom

Shastam

Reaction score
Jimmy the prince is such a good looking betta! I wish mine would hold still enough to even let me take a picture! I've been trying so I can post one, and he knows it! He goes right behind his plants as soon as I get the camera!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom