JB's art

JuiceBox52

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I do a lot of art in my free time:)
Heres a few I've done. I also have an etsy shop.
Heres a couple examples of my work.

Attachments

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Pariah said:
Those steampunk gear shoes are sweet! I'd definitely wear some steampunk inspired Chucks!

Pariah

Reaction score
Amish country Ohio. Home state: Alaska (interior)
Experience
5 to 10 years
JuiceBox52 said:
As awesome as that would be, they absolutely kill my feet. I have big, wide feet that simply don't fit in Converse All Stars/PF Flyer shoes because of how narrow they are. Plus they are unnecessarily thin and flat. They are, however, a timeless classic and, IMHO, the coolest looking shoes.

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Pariah said:
As awesome as that would be, they absolutely kill my feet. I have big, wide feet that simply don't fit in Converse All Stars/PF Flyer shoes because of how narrow they are. Plus they are unnecessarily thin and flat. They are, however, a timeless classic and, IMHO, the coolest looking shoes.
That's alright. I have big feet too lol. 12 womens, sometimes wide shoes. I've noticed Van's are a little wider, but you should add insoles with arch support or they kill your feet

Pariah

Reaction score
Amish country Ohio. Home state: Alaska (interior)
Experience
5 to 10 years
JuiceBox52 said:
That's alright. I have big feet too lol. 12 womens, sometimes wide shoes. I've noticed Van's are a little wider, but you should add insoles with arch support or they kill your feet
I've also noticed Van's are a bit wider, but I could rival bigfoot for width. They're also 1/3 the price. Converse are awful proud of their stuff. Probably cheaper to make than most shoes.

My wife loves to draw. I rarely have the patience for it. I did make a doodle that she got tattooed on her leg many moons ago. She loves voodoo dolls and I got bored. Nothing fancy, but I'm no artist.
20200705_192709.jpg

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It looks cool! I think one of the pictures I posted above was a sharpie doodle I did on my arm lol

New Threads