Want To Buy Java Fern Windelov and Anubias plants

JLAquatics

Greetings, I make this thread in regards to wanting to buy some large Anubias and Java Fern (Windelov) plants.
I really want large plants so I can split it up into multiple nice sized plants to completely fill in my aquascape.
If any of you have purchased Anubias or Java Fern (Windelov) and got a great value from a seller here on Fishlore or an external site, please let me know. As a bonus, if any of you have too much Anubias or Java Fern Windelov that you want to sell to me here in the US, that would also be great!
A bonus is if you or any of the sellers suggested have any cool floating plants like Water Lettuce or Frogbit to purchase as well.

Wishing my fellow members the best,
JLAquatics

LHAquatics

You probably already checked, but I got windelov java fern labeled as el nino fern from petsmart

JLAquatics

You probably already checked, but I got windelov java fern labeled as el nino fern from petsmart
Yeah, that is where I got the last ones. While they were decent quality, they were not nearly enough to fill in my aquascape.
I just got some Anubias and Java Fern. If you can see this message, mods, you can close the thread if you would like. :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JAMarlow
Replies
Views
Lance0414
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views