Jaspers home!!! :d

wierdoinabowl3498

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
for those of you who didnt know, over a month ago i loaned my black mollie male, jasper, out to a friend who had 3 females and wanted babies. i was supposed to go and get him about 3 weeks ago but i didnt have time. i promised some of the forum users that i would post when he was home. the females he was with are very pregnant now. i'd say about 2 weeks for them to give birth. and yes i did get my $20 for his services. he is staying in the bacherlor pad with the other 3 males. i'm happy he's home!

guppygrl

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
That's awesome. Little stud earned you some money. Sweet deal! Will you be able to have any of the fry?

wierdoinabowl3498

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That's awesome. Little stud earned you some money. Sweet deal! Will you be able to have any of the fry?
yes. she promised me first pick of the fry from each female. i wanted a male from the marbled female but i have four right now so i guess i'll have to wait.

wierdoinabowl3498

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
all the females had babies within 3 days of each other. some are a bit darker than each other and some are almost all white with a few dark spots. she has decied to only keep 10 from each female and the rest she's feeding to the goldfish.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom