Jaspers home!!! :d

Discussion in 'Molly' started by wierdoinabowl3498, Dec 5, 2012.

1. w

wierdoinabowl3498 Valued Member Member

for those of you who didnt know, over a month ago i loaned my black mollie male, jasper, out to a friend who had 3 females and wanted babies. i was supposed to go and get him about 3 weeks ago but i didnt have time. i promised some of the forum users that i would post when he was home. the females he was with are very pregnant now. i'd say about 2 weeks for them to give birth. and yes i did get my $20 for his services. he is staying in the bacherlor pad with the other 3 males. i'm happy he's home!

2. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

paid for his service lol.

3. AquariaUK

AquariaUK Valued Member Member

It makes me laugh how this sounds so human.

4. OP
    OP
    w

his babies aren't cheap I was expecting to get a little money for it anyways.lol

5. guppygrl

guppygrl Valued Member Member

That's awesome. Little stud earned you some money. Sweet deal! Will you be able to have any of the fry?

6. OP
    OP
    w

yes. she promised me first pick of the fry from each female. i wanted a male from the marbled female but i have four right now so i guess i'll have to wait.

7. OP
    OP
    w

all the females had babies within 3 days of each other. some are a bit darker than each other and some are almost all white with a few dark spots. she has decied to only keep 10 from each female and the rest she's feeding to the goldfish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice