Jail Break!!! Funny

Discussion in 'Snails' started by tunastrack, Dec 15, 2012.

1. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

So I have my new magenta babies in the breeder box on the 50 gal to keep them safe. Well one decided he did not want to be in the play pen anymore, and planned an escape!! I FINALLY found him all the way at the bottom of the tank under a cave happily licking on a rock!!. So I put him back in the play pen, and he dated right for the edge AGAIN!...So I do not think my plan to keep them in their until they are a little bigger (they are pea sized right now) is going to work..lol....At least not for him...

2. Y

Yeoy Well Known Member Member

Are you keeping them safe from some big fish? If not I would just let them roam. I had heard that they are master escape artists. I am sure they will keep you on your toes.

3. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

LOL -

funny because two of mine are just exploring the walls going round and round while the 3rd one ( magenta/cream colored ) has been sitting on the zucchini the last 2 days!!! ;)

4. ZeeZ

ZeeZ Well Known Member Member

You can put a piece of mesh and use fishing line to sew it to the breeder's net but leave one side free so you can feed them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice