Jacob Thompson Interview

AJE
jacob thompson what is it like being the weirdo with having no ‘betta’ in your name?

jacob thompson
Kinda weird. Though that the first and last name was for registration, not my name. Now I’m just too lazy to change it.

Gypsy13
So. Jacob. Do they still have the cavalcade of customs in Cincinnati?

jacob thompson
I do not understand the question. My guess is no.

Iverg1
How many tanks do you have? How many gallons? What is your live stock? I don't think that much members have betta in there name let me check.....

Iverg1
I am actually blown away just go BETTA and then after that type every letter of the alphabet so @bettab for example.

jacob thompson
I have two tank currantly one is a 5 gallon quarantine that’s a quarantine tank but after I done quarantining fish it will house a koi betta. It’s insanely planted with anubias, amazon sword and moneywort. It’s an open air tank so the plants are growing out of he water.
Second tank is a 65 gallon also highly planted(building up a replica of this tank for my parents right now) planted with water wisteria, jungle vallerina, amazon swords, and java fern. Has a finnex planted 24+. Stocking is 6bosmanjI rainbow fish, 1koi angelfish, 3 pearl gourami 1m 2f. And 15 cardinal tetras. I do a 50% water change weekly to keep nitrate below 20ppm so all the fish are in prinstibe conditions. The plants help with that as well. Fluval 06 series canister on each of them 106 on 5 gallon, 406 on 65 gallon.

jacob thompson
Always autocorrects betta to something on my phone lol

Gypsy13
I do not understand the question. My guess is no.

It was a huge custom car show held in CincI back in the 70’s. Always wondered if they still held it or not. Thank you.

Iverg1
What is your favorite place? Place you wish you could go? What is your favorite state?

Fanatic
It was a huge custom car show held in CincI back in the 70’s. Always wondered if they still held it or not. Thank you.

Yes, they do!
The dates are Jan 11 2019 through Jan 13 2019

jacob thompson
My favorite place that I’ve been is the smithsonia meuseum of natural history. Wish I could go to HawaiI and scuba dive and observe some fish in the wild. Favorite state is North Carolina where I was born. Nice and hot there

Fanatic
What were a few of your funniest moments from childhood that you can recall?

jacob thompson
I am not really sure about that. I was really sick a lot as a child and don’t have a ton of memories that I would characterize as funny. I have happy memories and sad memories.

Fanatic
I am not really sure about that. I was really sick a lot as a child and don’t have a ton of memories that I would characterize as funny. I have happy memories and sad memories.

Aw, that stinks
I am sorry to hear that, but just make as many good memories as you can

jacob thompson
I definitely am. That’s why I’m going to OT school to make many many good memories of helping people.

Iverg1
If you had an unlimited amount of money for 24 hours what would you do?

jacob thompson
1 billion dollars to every cancer, musclelar dystrophy, and neurmuscular charity I can find. Then preorder all my future tanks filters and all the equipment needed for them. Rent a storage unit for 5 years to store them until I can set it up. Pay off my moms house and give her a million so she doesn’t need to worry about money. Also get a boerboel mastiff and buy 500 bags of origin dog food that I would keep in said storage locker.

Iverg1
Cool I would go bigger though lol think billion!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CopperIsEpiK
2 3
Replies
Views
Amazoniantanklvr
Replies
Views
NevermindIgnoreMe
Replies