Jack dempseys

1. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

Its almost time to be able to ship here in the Northeast!!
    I have 5-6 Jd fry left(sizes from 3-5 inches) ..they are 8 months old...all I ask is to see your tank/know the home they are going to, and pay for shipping costs....I know some members have wanted some and will save until you are ready for them (within reason) but I have to know they have homes before I post them on Craigslist :) Pics can be taken if need be

2. Disc61

Disc61 Well Known Member Member

Not at this time, but i will certainly keep you in mind for down the road. now i am bummed.

3. Chris123

Chris123 Well Known Member Member

I might be intrested

Pics would help! I can of like to see what i might be buying

4. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

LOL I agree .....dont you have a nice lil man tho?

5. Chris123

Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Yes i do but moving around the other tank mates soon. So he be all by himself pretty soon lol And somtimes new tanks walk themselves into the house :giggle:

6. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

:;laughing so maybe a nice lil girlfriend for him? :whistling:

7. Amanda

Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Ummm...MEEE!! ;D
    I've been waiting & waiting!

8. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

how many...and I know you have :)

9. Amanda

Probably 2...I think that's all I can safely fit. Unless you think only 1?

10. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

I would go with 1 so you have the space as others grow up....or a breeding pair for a 55g alone ......

11. Amanda

Yeah...no more tanks for me now that the boyfriend is no longer around. He was the one who really helped me set them all up. :(

12. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

ohhhhhhhhh shawnie...I would be very interested..if there are any left....My plan is to have 2 for my 155(it is not set up yet...but very soon) They would be in with my sweet,wonderful,adorable...lol BRPs...thats all thats going in there...unless there is still room then possiblya couple of silver $...not sure yet...if theyre all gone...then hopefully next time...ohhhhhhhhhhh they would go in the 72 for right now...(6 angels, 5 $) by the way ...what color are they???Just curious

13. OP
    OP
    Shawnie

for sure lori...im closing this thread as they are all gone now :)
    amanda and lori if you can pm me your zips, ill let you know the shipping cost....as thats all i need to ship your babies!