Iverg1 Interview

AJE

Iverg1 sorry buddy, you were so active on these I most have thought I had already do yours. Are you Russian?

Discus-Tang

Are you Scandinavian?

Iverg1

Lol no half German half Colombian

Discus-Tang

Rip.

Iverg1

How come?

Discus-Tang

We were both wrong

Iverg1

Lol is it because of my username? It's just my last name and first name mashed together

stella1979

What's the deepest snow you've experienced way up there? Is snow more often an annoyance than appreciated for its beauty and fun?

Iverg1

I like it it's only a annoyance if you have to wade through it. Sometimes it gets annoying because it snows in late October/ early November and doesn't melt fully until may. I think the most snow we had (when I was alive) was last year nearly a foot and a half in some places two feet. It's fun in the winter you get to cuddle up and we have a small pound near our house that freezes to at least two feet thick that we skate on. We make snow tunnels and snow forts. Last year we went to the ice castle they had that was cool they had ice sculptures too I like this Dragon one

stella1979

Beautiful!! Omg, I love it! Big fan of dragons here, probably because I'm a lover of fiction and epic-fantasy novels.

I think I'd trade my swamp weather, (ehh, it's officially Autumn, yet my high today is 93°:shifty for a little snow if it weren't for one thing... Do you fear driving in the winter? Are you often unable to make it to responsibilities such as work and school due to dangerously icy roads? That was the thing I hated about winter when I lived in the mountains of western NC, and we rarely got snow.

Iverg1

Lol can't drive yet but don't fear because as long as you be careful and go slow your fine. Sometimes we get a late start or school is canceled because of a snow day so that's fun

CanadianFishFan

Lol we just had snow. Only had school canceled once in the last 5 years. Last year the wind and ice caused a tree to fall by the school and knocked out the power. So we got there and I just called home to get picked up.

Favorite dinner, candy, chocolate,breakfast? Thoughts on JUICY steak?

Iverg1

Huh I thought you would miss more cause your farther up north. Dinner: That nice fat juicy steak you were talking about. You read my mind
Candy: Skittles
Chocolate:hot
Breakfastancakes with syrup

Smalltownfishfriend

What is your favorite animal??

Iverg1

Wolf or jaguar. Wolf because they are amazing pack animals who are like a big family. Jaguar because they are cool and can snap a turtle shell like a toothpick

Smalltownfishfriend

Iverg1 said:
Wolf or jaguar. Wolf because they are amazing pack animals who are like a big family. Jaguar because they are cool and can snap a turtle shell like a toothpick
Nice!! Not typical picks!!

Kathryn Crook

Iverg1 said:
But what about dragons! (Sorry...the geek in me spurted out) Back off Shad, this is a fish forum! Not about castles! Hehehe...ehem . Where were we again? Oh right. Favorite animals...wolves! Wolves are cool!

goldface

So, um-uh, what’s your favorite color?

Iverg1

Dragons are cool too I just picked wolf's because you don't see dragons that often. Lol scarface Hey I can be a lone wolf too! Recently at my bus stop...the bus comes on one side of the street but everyone stands on the other side,except for me. So unwound be the first person to get on the bus everyday it kinda anoyed me though that everyone was following a group of people so I set up an experiment (in my head)
Hypothes 1: if a small group of people come over everyone else will follow
H2:if a small group of people come over everyone else will stay were they are
One day it happened 3 people came then 2,2,3,5 until everyone was over there
Conclusion: hypothesis 1 was correct now everyone's at the bus top after 3 weeks

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom