It's time for me to graduate

Tom
After 13 long years of school, I am finally graduating from high school, tomorrow is my last day of sitting in class and listening to the teacher. It was a good fun time, but now I am going off to college next year and getting my mechanics degree, then going to university to get my engineering degree. So on June 25-27, I will be busy with that, then I will have a few days to be on here, then I'm heading off to Europe for 3 weeks, June 30-July 21, so I won't be on here too much in those 3 weeks, if at all. I will have pics of both, my trip and graduation, on as soon as I get back and download them.
Tom

Coryd55
Lucky you! I wish I was out of HS....

Sounds like you will have a busy few weeks coming up. Congratulations on graduating and going to college. I am guessing you want to be a mechanic of some sort?

KonaBoy
Congrats I graduated June 07 (last summer)

roxanne
congrats tom !my middle child just graduated too .....gosh I feel old! lol and today she just got her first job... she wants a year off before college she earned it , it's not easy being in the top 10% of your class. # 12 in her class.... yay class of 2008! Congrats again.

Lucy
Congratulations Tom!

Mike
Congrats Tom! Sounds like you have some fun times ahead.

ShaynaB
Congratulations! College is great, I'm sure you'll have a good time! Have fun in Europe!

Tom
Lucky you! I wish I was out of HS....

Sounds like you will have a busy few weeks coming up. Congratulations on graduating and going to college. I am guessing you want to be a mechanic of some sort?

I was hoping to combine the two degrees and go into something in that field, all my teachers say it's a great choice since here it is a great combination and I can write my own ticket for my life after school.

Thanks everyone for the congrats so far.
Tom

COBettaCouple
Be sure to pick me up some Doctor Who toys in the UK and some rare fish and shrimp over there!

Tom
Be sure to pick me up some Doctor Who toys in the UK and some rare fish and shrimp over there!

I might be able to get the toys, but no fish/shrimp, won't let them across the border
Tom

COBettaCouple
Get some papers to be a diplomat and claim diplomatic immunity. Then you can do whatever you want.
I might be able to get the toys, but no fish/shrimp, won't let them across the border
Tom

Tom
Get some papers to be a diplomat and claim diplomatic immunity. Then you can do whatever you want.

I guess, but that's too much of a hassle for just a trip to Europe, I would rather get the forms and go to South America and go collecting there.
Tom

mlinden84
Congratulations!

SCC
Congrats Tom! Have fun in Europe!

Martinismommy
Congratulations Tom! I'm very proud of you!

COBettaCouple
Hurry up before Brazil wipes out all those fish species by flooding from the dams they're building.
I guess, but that's too much of a hassle for just a trip to Europe, I would rather get the forms and go to South America and go collecting there.
Tom

voiceless_kat
HI Tom, just doing some catching up. Congratulations on your graduation, and your trip sounds stupendous!!! It will cheer you up after all that rain we have been having, right??

Stay safe.

Val

Tom
HI Tom, just doing some catching up. Congratulations on your graduation, and your trip sounds stupendous!!! It will cheer you up after all that rain we have been having, right??

Stay safe.

Val

OH, you don't know that half of it, I haven't been able to do any yard work cause of it.
Tom

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
KeepKeepingAquatics
Replies
Views
BigdogshadowII
Replies
Views
emeraldking