It's been quiet around the Betta forum....

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oh, the CT is pretty! The first male is pretty does he have dragon in him or is that the copper effect....or is he just really shinny? The little green on is cute and the ladys...Wow I want some good looking females like those.

Shine

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
What can I say? Stunning! No wonder people on this site end up with bettas overrunning their homes!

That little green is such a cutie!!! and the CT... I love the how the metallic stands out with the black

cajunfiberco

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
omg that crowntail! *If* I ever breed, I really want to concentrate on crowntails and plackats (I think lol)

Flyfrod

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Those are some gorgeous bettas. How many spawns are you working on right now?

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you everyone for the nice comments..

Flyrod, I'm working with my multi line and my blue BF/Marbles..I have 3 small spawns growing out right now and am starting another one today with my grizzle male and a solid green female..I won't be breeding the CT's...It was my 1 and only CT spawn...They will be sold after the show season ends..

Gourami, no that spot won't hurt him at the shows he is a multi color so the pattern is fine...

Last edited:

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Another one of the CT boys..I kept 4 pairs...All 4 males have a different shade of blue/green...

Attachments

critter_fritter79

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Oh MM!! Those ct's are to DIE for! You know how I love the spikey kids! Now that all is calm on the home front...as long as it stays calm..I am going to have to get one of those gorgeous males to breed to the orchid ct female I got from you!!

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you Red...I'm really pleased with this generation of females...For the 1st time they look like fmelaes and not males!

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom