Its Been a While...

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello everyone!

I haven't been on in forever....life has been in total Chaos lately....College plans are picking up I regester for classes Tuesday...lol. But I got a new laptop and did not transfer over my favorites so I had lost the link to the site..and my password but I got all that worked out. I'll be on more as things slow down some. So I figured I'd post a little update for everyone.

The 25gal is running fine I bought an Aqua Clear 70 for the tank running at 300gph, that replaced the other two out dated filters that were on it. And its inhabitents (Ghost and Oddessey) Are doing amazing. Its my best opperating tank right now.

Eli's 10gal tank is doing perfectly still have about 7 of the guppies that I got over a month and a half ago lol. So he is slowly eatting them away. But ElI is about, 5 inches long now and he has molted twice sence I've been gone.

All the bettas minus Sherlock (as usual) are doing very good. Plato is now homing Watson and Homer in his tank seeing Apollo and Watson made snail babies in Sherlocks tank....lol. Talia and Melian are doing well too. I put 4 snail babies in their tanks and they are growing at a higher rate with all the algae in the tanks. Sherlock's tail fins aren't so great either he is bitting them or one of the plants are ripping them up a little, I'm going to go pick up some new plants for his tank tommrow and try to exchange them with out killing any of the baby snails.

As for that things are doing well luckly none of my fish have had any major problems sence Quinceys death (RIP)....So, with school starting up again life is just going insane right now. I wish I could be on here more and do some catching up...I miss everyone! I hope all is going well for you all.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I shouldn't of added this here....that's what I get for not paying attention....

TedsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi!, It's nice to hear from you again, and hang in there, things are going well!

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Lol, we'll let you off as you did discuss your bettas in there!!

Glad all is still doing well and you are slowly getting everything organised. Sherlock, little buddy, hang in there!!

Oh, and sounds like your snails are doing as well as mine, grrr (except mine are not wanted lol!)

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Fura,

Nice to hear from you! Come see us when you can.

Ken

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads